Reviews for Return to the Temple
igeisha chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I guess I have no choice to favorite you if you have so many splendid stories, do I?
Unseene chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Mino, for some reason or another, somewhat reminds me of Miroku from Inuyasha. Minus the lecher trait.
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
X3333 I enjoyed both chapters 4 and 5. I certainly look forward to more Kuroba-verse! See you!
WolfDaughter chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Loved it! I think I'm actually quite fond of your monk. Will we be seeing more of him in the future? I look forward to whatever you choose to write next.
Airene chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I really like how off balance Mino-san is making Kid. I wonder how much Kid will tell Mino-san? Probably not about the immortality, but 'I'm looking for a cursed gem that glows red in the moonlight' wouldn't be too much. But Kid is a secretive individual (which helps him survive). I'm very curious as to what will happen next.

Thanks,

Angy
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Kaito getting thrown off balance.

Priceless.

See you next time, and good luck with those papers!
Airene chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Okay, now I'm very curious.
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
MEAN CLIFFHANGER! DX BAAAAWWWW. oh well. I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time!
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Such a fabulous chapter. I was so intent on the story I nearly jumped when the monk made his presence known. I do have one small quibble in the wording, however. "The setup wreaked of a trap, save for one thing." The word should be "reeked" as in "stank of" rather than "wreaked" as in "wreaked havoc".
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Such a fabulous start to what looks to be a most promising addition to the Kuroba Verse! I'll look forward to the next part whenever you get a chance to post it. Hope you are having a good time in Morocco!
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
hm good start on a new story can't wait for more
Mel72000 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Thank you for this story, I wait the next chapter impatiently !
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Good luck! I will look forward to a new chapter and review when the day comes. X3