Reviews for Puberty
historicMelatonin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
*spits out hot chocolate* HAHAHAHAHA! Hahaha...ha. *wipes away tear and notices empty cup* Dangit...
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was so Prussia! XD I was laughing so hard for just about all of it!
Keep writing!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Poor, poor Roxas. Do not ask advice from the Organisation.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ah, puberty. A real pain the keester (and everywhere else)! I didn't realize how hard puberty would be for Roxas. But you sure made it funny. I just hope Namine and Xion will be okay. I'm going to read this again!

quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Weird, nice and funny as hell and I loved the part with Xemnas thinking KH was his version of a full moon!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Alas, no more McCartney. Jesse, anyways.
Blue Phoenix135790 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
So, Roxas can't sing his own songs? ...LOL. I do not want to know what Larxene is going to tell Xion and Namine.
Allers3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love how excited Roxas was when he thought he was turning into a buterfly... xD And that the whole Jesse McCartney thing was such a big deal. :P Awesome job!

moiranime chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Xion and Namine shouldn't feel too bad. I have the same problem. _
Volixia669 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Please I know you are a boy, please don't do one for girls. That one would be rated M.

I did like this by the way.

Volixia out
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
OMGWTFBBQ I literally had this exact same plot bunny! They're twins ;D I asked my brother about it and we started writing the fic verbally (because we were at some fancy-schmants dinner with relatives we hadn't seen in years and were *bored out of our minds*) ... somehow, it developed into an epic DemyxXLarxene fanfic. I think Roxas asked Axel about his disturbing dream about Larxene, and Axel sent him to Demyx because he was laughing too hard to answer, and Demyx was all 'Not my girlfriend, you bitch!' and that began it all...Larxy got pregnant with twins and so Xemnas forced a completely willing Demyx into a shotgun wedding (weddings in the Orgy are absolutely hilarious to plan out, XD) and then we chronicled the twins growing up! Because Larxy was on maternity leave we had Demmy go on " 'umm...*dad*ternity leave?' " too, and none of the C.O. crew thought it was fair so they stayed behind too-ergo, none of the Orgy died! And Axel, Roxas, and Xion ended up stalking Larxene's girl on her first date and hilarity ensued...goodness, it took several hours to plan out all that and more! So our plot bunnies are more of distant cousins, or something :P
Anyway, because you totally cared about the above paragraph, onto the review: I read this last night and am still giggling about it! You should have heard me while reading it; my family was worried if I was okay, hahaha! There were so many parts in here that just killed me, XDD Xemnas' 'full moon' HAHAHA, and yes Roxy! Larxene's poise is quite the turn-on, and my goodness "the lumps that Larxene had on her body" LMAOROTFLOL
Oh Xigbar, you're so evil. _ the "nuts dropping" arc had me in *stitches*, especially when Roxy was all innocently "Girls' nuts drop too?" XDD my god...aww, and Namine and Xion were adorable! The poor sweeties. I think they should've gone to Marluxia; he's practically a girl, and much less homicidal, too.
Hahaha, Axel's right. Jesse McCartney is...okay...I only like him for the obvious reason Though I do have Beautiful Soul on mah iPod, because I feel like I'm paying Rucksack, lol!
Roxypoo is so. Freaking. Adorable! Aww, nobody should have to go through puberty, the poor sweetie...and I'm totally allowed to want Roxas because we're the exact same age ;D Really, though, girl-you say you're too old? Have you even *heard* of Akuroku? ;)
gaychowmein chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh Gawd! XD Roxas sinking a Pink song? Instant Fav right there. This was great, and really funny! And the end was pefect! I'm scared as to what Larxene would tell Xion and Namine
bellmare chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Goshdarn, this is hilarious; there wasn't a moment where I wasn't just sitting here and giggling hysterically at the antics of each member of the Organisation.

Hope to see more works from you in the future!

- R.V.
BluEriccson chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Im asking anyway. Please! It woud be soo funny! And besides, im sure you confused some girl readers out there, let us boys be confused! Please?
Ame-chan died laughing 3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh my fruitcaking gawd. Everything Roxas said... every single word... just when I thought it couldn't get funnier...
Holy crap Amanda. I am in love with this fanfic. LOVE I SAY.

"I'm turning into a butterfly?"

"I'm changing into a cat?"

For awhile thereafter, he walked around with his hands on his crotch, ensuring that his nuts never 'dropped'.

"I give! I can't take it anymore!" He screamed in a momentous outburst at the dining room table. "I'm hot then I'm cold, it's yes, then it's no. It's in, then it's out. It's up then it's down! It's wrong, when it's right; it's black and it's white. We fight, we make up; We kiss, we break-up!"
"…I…only asked if you wanted some more mashed potatoes…"

"Girls' nuts drop too?" Roxas asked with innocent eyes.
Oh poor, poor, poor pitiful Namine and Xion...
I'd like to read a fic of that. XD

I do believe you've outdone yourself. Your other works are amazing as always, but this... this...

You should go to jail for killing me like this.

Lotsa luffles- Ame-chan 3