Reviews for Drills of Mirage Kingdom
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is supposed to be between Ash and Nia yet it isn't since he didn't end up with Nia.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
That was cool. Morrison n Yoko named their son after Ash XD
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Wow! Hansen raped Sara. What a terrible creep! And make matters worst, he tried to make everyone belived Ash was the one, who raped her.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I wonder if there are technicians in the Mirage Kingdom, that could replicate the advanced Mecha technology of Gurren Lagann?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
It shall be quiet interesting, to see what happens next.
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
I have a deduce feeling that its Colonel Hanson is behind this setup, maybe.

That was good! :)
Nascardrivers 2 chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
The girl that Ash found is most likely Princess Sara and the one who would be the cause of the plants and trees and Togipi to start dying would most likely be Col. Hanson out on revenge for being put in jail and want to dethron the king for the 2 nd time and to kill anyone who gets in his way to get what he wants.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Was that Princess Sara or Misty at the end?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
If it hadn't been because of that this might take place before Sinnoh, I would have guessed that Togetic would have evolved into Togekiss, by a Light Stone, that the others might have found.

But, I'm pretty sure, that Simon, Lagann, Nia, and Yoko would probably find a portal to their world, that could been found in the Togepi Paradise, or something like that.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Sorry to hear about that.

But, I hope he'll get to a new place.

But, if I were you, I would probably have made some sort of multi-crossover story, featuring at least Ash, Pikachu, Ichigo Kurosaki, Naruto and Hinata, as a memorial dedication or something like that, to honor him.

Either way, keep it up with your writing, once you have got yourself put together again, and wish your brother with all of your heart.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Nice chapter,must take you up a few days just to think of a new chapter.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I wonder what shall happens next.
Misaki Ayuzawa 012 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
LOL Ash's group was funny doing the whole Team Rocket motto routine. Man, Morrison is such a pervert.

Oh so Shauna is hiding her secret from the group until they reach mirage Kingdom. Why?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Do you think you could feature one of Team Rocket's mechas?

You can check it out at Bulbapedia, if you find one that you could feature, and maybe have get snatched, by Simon using Lagann, to combine with this mecha, from above the mecha.
AnimeGirl1220 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh, NICE! That was friggin' awesome! Please update soon! Goodluck (not that you need it)!