Reviews for Bigger Than He Is
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 5/23
No matter how many times I read this it is still one of the best stories I have read. Thank you for its existence.
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Idk, but for some possibly odd reason I love it. It's really well written. Some of your stories squick me out- like the Severus/Draco one... But this one is a bit perfect. I've never read this pairing before, but it's nice. Well, maybe not nice per se, but it feels a bit right, you know? I know you don't do anything with ffn anymore, but if/when you read this, know I really liked it.
JulianneL chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
omg this is so sweet and loving! It's hot, but comforting at the same time. Like rich hot chocolate on a winter day, but with a touch of spice and chilli.
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
An interesting and well written story, thank foe sharing it! : )
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
love it
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Very nice.
Miss Twinkie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow. That was so...intense, and sweet.

I've never read D/s before - or I don't remember them- but I'm glad I never did, because it would have spoiled my jugement, I think. I never really understood the dynamics of such a relationship, nor why people needed it.

I can't say I totally understand what those people feel, but I'm getting there I think. It's just an other way to show love, to trust someone. I'm glad to know it's so much more than just being ordered around - I kind of knew that but I needed more. And you gave it to me, so thank you.

Also, I'm glad it was not only about that, that you made a really story around it, that you gave a place to every character - especially Teddy, who is adorable.

There's so much love and tenderness in this story. And it's hot too. And sweet with just the perfect amount of humour.

Anyway I could talk about that story forever so I'll just think to a thank you so much for this. One of my favority fiction ever. Thank you.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was beautiful it not often that I get to read a story where it shows eliments of the subs perspective of a soft bdsm. Some people need instruction to feel safe, to feel loved and you wrote that beautifully! Thank you so much for showing others through Harry that letting go, following order and trusting someone to take care of you is okay... That although not normal per say it can be and for some is a way of life of being. I am a sub and it means a lot to show the emotion so wonderfully behind it, even if my life is different I still connected so strongly to the story so thank you
RyoBaroque chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I read Despoiled ages ago but only just recently thought to check out your other fics to see if I enjoyed them as much. I really enjoy them so far, and I love that they are all so well written. There are a million and one non-con chan stories as well as a million and one bondage stories, but very few are done so well. Thank you for sharing them. )

Minor note, near the beginning of the fic:

"For dinner, please make chicken with asparagus—soft, the way Teddy likes it, and mashed potatoes. Teddy needs a bath. The window in the second guest bedroom has a draught. Please see about sealing it (the magical home improvements book is on my desk). Have dinner on the table for when I get home.

Harry huffed out a breath in disbelief. Remus usually had no problem asking him to do things like bathe Teddy, and it was a given that Harry cooked, but he'd never ordered him to do anything before! There wasn't a single please or thank-you in the entire note."

It mentions that there wasn't a single 'please' in the letter, but you did include one in the beginning of the note.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved this! Great job! Yay for Remmy/Harry! We need more DomRemus out there with SubHarry lol!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
WOOOW!Just wow!That was one gorgeous fic!The detailing of thoughts and feelings here,the way Harry needs to be ordered around because it was necessary considering the circumstances and how things have been after the war,just loved it all!
The Last Cousland chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was absolutely perfect! You captured both of their essences perfectly. It felt so REAL, almost like a lost chapter from the books. Definitely one of my favorite Harry/Remus stories of all time!
Collateral Kisses chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
So intense! Man, you are very talented _ Everything from the characterizations to the gradual opening of Harry's eyes to the love around him, down to the ending was perfect! This was a very powerful fic, emotionally and sexually charged, it gave a lighter glow to a usually dark kink while still maintaining the domination and need :3 Major kudos to you and thanks for putting your time and effort into this!
Timme chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Moves on quick Remus, doesn't he? He was grief stricken and went to tonks. Have they both just forgotten Sirius? Geez.
LadySlytherin05 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is a VERY good read! It had all the elements I love in a story. A broken and submissive Harry and a possessive Remus a fine story make! Also, a little Teddy goes a long way. So adorable! This was written very well too so I was sold immediately ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »