Reviews for Joni and Santiago
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It's kind of cute, and I like that you wrote a CF fan fic :)

But...eh, you should keep working on your writing skills. Let it be known that I don't like romance, especially since there wasn't stuff like that in the games. I don't mean to be too critical, though. It's mostly personal preference.

"A little, nothing beyond a concussion and a few scrapes"

JUST a concussion, eh? ;) Also, many times in the story (such as above), you forget to put a period at the end of a sentence in quotes. It SHOULD be:

"A little, nothing beyond a concussion and a few scrapes."

or something like that.

Also:

"I think you may have a small crack there" She said, and he hissed in pain again.

"She" should be lowercase. You do this other times also.

Also, "i'll" and "i've" should be "I'll" and "I've". You capitalize "I" whether or not it is in a contraction.

To be honest, though, this story WAS sweet. Keep it up, you'll get better. It's not too bad, really. To see how far I've come, just look at "THE SONIC AND AMY STORY!" in my profile. Ughh, hilariously bad xD This wasn't anything like that, so you're on the right track methinks :)
Hanbaba chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was super good, I really like the pairing, they were always my favorite characters. Please write more stories
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow. That was unexpected. I read your Virginia's Run fanfic and click on your username, then discover you have a CLUEFINDERS fanfic. I decide to try and here I am. I have a rather humble opinion of this story.

IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME!

I'm not kidding. I liked the Cluefinders when I was younger, and Joni and Santiago were my favourite characters. The girl with the dictionary, uh-uh. Glasses-guy? Not so much. But I remember the other two names and how awesome they were!

I do have a bit of a confession. I graduate this year, but I do play those games once in a while. The frustrating part is no matter how hard I try, I cannot finish the one with the two Suns (I have no idea if you know what I'm talking about. Main characters are Joni and glasses-guy.) And the English puzzles are even too hard and I'm going to go for an English major! Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Anyhow, I hope you'll write more on this. I'll definitely be watching my inbox like a hawk.
CyberneticHermit chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story is probably one of my guilty pleasures. I wish there were more ClueFinders fics and I really love this pairing right now. I think the fact that Santiago kind of freaks out and Joni laughs at him is really in-character for both of them. It's really fun and wonderful to read. So, thank you.
delphigirl689 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I remember the Cluefinders. I think I still have their game disks somewhere. Anyway, this was great. I just wish that there were more stories for Cluefinders.
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Very nice, it was really cute _
warroirs fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I wish it wasn't finished it was really good