Reviews for Dragonheart
AngelxCloud chapter 10 . 6/12
well, you it'll be 3 years in just a few days lmao...
DAMN YOU LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS YOU ASSHOLE!
petrarabe1980 chapter 10 . 2/27
This is a pity, but a corpse can not write a new chapter. Supposedly the author died.
Andromeda20001 chapter 10 . 2/27
Es ist wirklich sehr schade, daß du diese schöne Geschichte abgebrochen hast und scheinbar nicht mehr weiterschreiben willst. Bitte denke doch mal an die traurigen Leser.
von deutsch nach englisch mit Google

It is really a pity that you have broken this beautiful story and do not seem to want to spread it any more. Please think of the sad readers.
From german to english with Google
Amelia Wingheart chapter 10 . 2/18
Geez I miss getting new chapters for this story :( r u abandoning it?
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 9 . 2/4
is toothless gay or something?
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 10 . 1/24
AAAAAHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS SO AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! I DON'T WANT IT TO END! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 9 . 1/24
Astrid is so mean! I don't think that she should be this mean! She needs to be more understanding! or just kill her. I'm fine with that too. I don't like her in this at all. but, overall, great so far!
Dinojack2002 chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Hey can I ask why you haven't updated in two years time
Windrider340 chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
I still love this story. It's been almost 2 years since you updated and it would be amazing if you got to the next chapter. Every time I look at this story i see more and more reviews, follows, and favs. there is nothing more that I would like to see than another chapter added to your story. There are many people out there waiting for the next update including me. So please don't let all of us down. Update this story and make the fans you have all very happy. Please.

Windrider
4dog24 chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
Dang, incomplete. Ah well. Still an amazing story.
silverstoltz chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Its a great story I want more pweas
Nightfurylov3r chapter 10 . 5/15/2016
UODATE THIS STORY DX
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Awesome.
Vaathurnax chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
Hey! Asshole! Yeah you, reading this on the other screen. How could you leave me on a cliffhanger like that? This is the one HTTYD story (That I can find) where a dragon transformation actually MAKES SENSE. All the others, I mean come on. How is Hiccup supposed to shift from a human to a dragon in fifteen seconds without dying? Do you have any idea how fast those cells would have to reproduce? It'd be like one giant Chinese orgy! Such a good story (That makes sense) and you leave me hanging on the cliff? Finish writing it! I understand lives can be busy but it's been two years since you last updated this! I want to read more and you're torturing me with suspense! Does this make you HAPPEH?!

Lol but seriously I love how Hiccup goes through a GRADUAL transformation, rather than the cells going to town on each other/themselves. The whole story is epic. You really did a good job with having Hiccup attempt to hide what's happening. Also a good job on making Toothless seem like a selfish dick xD Hope to read more of this soon!