Reviews for Dragonheart
Windrider340 chapter 10 . 10/10
I still love this story. It's been almost 2 years since you updated and it would be amazing if you got to the next chapter. Every time I look at this story i see more and more reviews, follows, and favs. there is nothing more that I would like to see than another chapter added to your story. There are many people out there waiting for the next update including me. So please don't let all of us down. Update this story and make the fans you have all very happy. Please.

4dog24 chapter 10 . 8/16
Dang, incomplete. Ah well. Still an amazing story.
silverstoltz chapter 1 . 7/19
Its a great story I want more pweas
Nightfurylov3r chapter 10 . 5/15
Dothurnaax chapter 10 . 3/21
Hey! Asshole! Yeah you, reading this on the other screen. How could you leave me on a cliffhanger like that? This is the one HTTYD story (That I can find) where a dragon transformation actually MAKES SENSE. All the others, I mean come on. How is Hiccup supposed to shift from a human to a dragon in fifteen seconds without dying? Do you have any idea how fast those cells would have to reproduce? It'd be like one giant Chinese orgy! Such a good story (That makes sense) and you leave me hanging on the cliff? Finish writing it! I understand lives can be busy but it's been two years since you last updated this! I want to read more and you're torturing me with suspense! Does this make you HAPPEH?!

Lol but seriously I love how Hiccup goes through a GRADUAL transformation, rather than the cells going to town on each other/themselves. The whole story is epic. You really did a good job with having Hiccup attempt to hide what's happening. Also a good job on making Toothless seem like a selfish dick xD Hope to read more of this soon!
RealWolf3000 chapter 10 . 3/7
What happened to not having to wait three years? I've been checking in on this story for a LONG TIME! Please please please please pleeeeeeeease write more!
Me myself an I chapter 10 . 2/28
I really don't like cliffhangers, but I can get over it, besides it's a good and fascinating story.
magubhmar chapter 10 . 2/24
Knock knock... are u still there? :)
PandoraJourney chapter 10 . 2/16
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 10 . 2/6
Very good
crazyone-oh-one chapter 10 . 1/15
I can't wait for more, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! PLEASE!
It is so amazing. I just started and I would absolutely love to read more! Just stay awesome!
Pietersielie chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Oh, what a terrible pity it is that this story remains unfinished... it deserves more...
eeveelutionlover12 chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Plz come back! It been more than a year. Plz don't wait another three years, update the story three time then leave for three more years. Plz update the story or make a squeal. Plz don't let it end there.