Reviews for Xenophobia in Beleriand
Phygmalion chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Ok, this fic got some laughs out of me. "So that's where the dragon-helm went..." Too many funny quotes to count. Still, it's pretty sad how much the men, elves, and dwarves don't get along. Great job!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Ahaha! This fic is great, and it actually helped me brush up on who likes (and doesn't like) who. Lovely job!
-RandomCelt
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Excellent job!
Borys
Athalanta chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
The eagles and the slaves of Morgoth have best comments. :D
Athalanta chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
LOL
Erwen Brogiel chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
This is absolutely brilliant. My only complaint is that you haven't written everybody's opinion of the People of Haleth, the People of Bëor, the non-Doriathrin Sindar, the Easterlings and the Petty Dwarves.
Inwitari Turelie chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Love this, it's so true. Some of the lines are absolutely classic :)
FireFly07 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
"The orcs were created from elves? Eeew! That can't be right, let's blame the mortals instead." That's the best line ever! :D

"Well, I just hope none of them are long-lost relatives, because when they attack us we kill them." Does this kind-of reference to the Kinslaying? :)

The Umaiar and the Uvala's lines are great. :D And... six hours for Treebeard to "expostulate on the subject of orcs!" Nice!
Vilinye chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Oh, this is just classic. I really love the ent one, it's so great. And the Edain have it nailed down. "The downside of being befriended by the elves is inheriting their quarrels"-which is a rather heavy burden/
Ellfine chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Too True! Too True! It sucks to be an orc...
Vilinye chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I love it! I love it! Especially

As seen by Umaiar and UVala:

They won't be difficult to defeat... ouch! Give up, you fools! You may be heroic, but you're still dead.

And the Ents too! Oh, this is great!
Araloth the Random chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
As usual, incredibly funny. I'd love to put in my favourite quotes but I think they comprise the whole of this chapter. :P

Ara
Luinae chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
"We find it hard to get anyone but Finrod to pay attention to us." I actually laughed out loud- and it is very hard to get me too laugh over the internet, so well done! And the slaves of Morgoth always have the best comments. Good job!
FireFly07 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Yay! Update! :D

I like what the Noldor said. A decided lack of common sense and self preservation? :)

And yeah. That's where the dragon helm went. :D Poor Mim. And the People of Hador are crazier than the Noldor. :)

The Ents' reaction was very nice. :)
Aria chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Hilarius!

This is really, really good. I laughed my head off!

Congratulations for your work :)