Reviews for Cornered
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
great story, seemed like something that could have really happened in cannon ;)
Jess chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was awesome! I hate it when the brothers argue, and am therefore not fond of Sam and his demon-blood drinking. But you took that negative part of the series and turned it into a good brotherly story that reminds me of the first season. I wish they would work more of that unbreakable bond into the series. I miss it. :) Great job!
PsychoticHero chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ooooh~ I like this. I like this very much! And wow, for someone who's first language isn't English you did very well! Seriously, you probably have better grammar than me. Bravo!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Thought I'd check out some of your other stories - this is very tense and extremely good.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
KYAAA! AWESOME, is the word that could describe this fic. Wow, that was amazing and really intense. Reading Dean's expressions and dialogue caused my stomach to tighten. You're one awesome writer and I sure am glad that I came upon you and read your stories.

Kudos to you!

~KWF~
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Another fabulous tale that I just discovered! Well done, I absolutely LOVED IT! :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OMG! I just LOVED it *-*

That was just amazing Congratulations, really D

Well, you're german? Well, I know how hard is to write on english when that's not your main language (I do that too xDD) but your writing is great ~ I couldn't find spelling mistakes, but, well, I'm brazilian xDD I don't even know if I would know ahahha

I really, REALLY, liked it ~

See you next, then ~

Rosetta
Abby chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh my gosh, I *loved* this. The concept was awesome and it kept me on the edge of my chair. *Great* job! Thanks for sharing. :)
ForgottenSeptember chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow oh ! Only three reviews ?

Great story ! In a way, I'm glad it was only a one shot, 'cause I couldn't' have stand any more cliffies after "Where a River Separates The Land" lol
zuimar chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
After reading "Where a river separates the land", which was a real treat, I checked out this story too. I can't believe you've only received 1 review so far, this one-shot was also a very enjoyable read! I hope the lack of reviews doesn't refrain you from posting other stories because you really are a talented writer!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I read a similar themed story awhile ago...liked that you had different twist on the "lets get Sam to show his powers"...Dean being possessed was well done..and what a nasty demon...good one shot.