Reviews for Forging Bonds
Mystre10 chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story but am hoping it continues as want yo find out about the grandmother and Kane. And everyone knowing what Rodney is ...please please write more. Thanks
Thesholvah chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
Hi
I don't speak (or write) english ery well so sorry for the mistakes.
I really really enjoy your story (i read it something like 5 times...) and I keep wishing for the reaction of all the other following the bond and of course the arrival of the villainous Kane!
Thank you!
Betty More Fishe chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
I SO SO SO ADORE THIS FIC!
savannah12 chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
thank you very much, I adore your fic which is really amazing I'm so happy you have update
iristort chapter 19 . 4/17/2014
I just found this story and love it. I like the shifter/ranger universe that you have set up. Can't wait to read more!
Jemma Grax chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I've loved ever second of this so far... I'm hoping this is not the end, but that you have simply become distracted...I need more!
Dragon3 star chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Just rereading this fic and love it ! Looking forward to the next chapter!
thewolf74 chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
I'm happy the Rodney finally came around and bonded with John. Is this story complete. I hope not,
gail19 chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
Wonderful build up, in so many ways, to a fantastic resolution.

Can't wait to see what goes wrong next!
The Sand Assassin chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
Took you long enough to write this chapter. Had to read the entire story again to get into it. Please don't use so long next time, one sort off looses interest in a story if it takes to long. But I'm glad I bothered reading it again. I love your story, I think it's brilliant with them all being "magical" creatures.
But I just have one question. Is the Ranger, shifter-thingies based on another story/book/movie, or is it one of your own makings?
Oh, and please don't use too long on the next chapter. I can't wait to read about what happens!
Rageful Jewel chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
I sincerely hope that with this new development, that Rodney will be safe from wench's plans.
A-Swedish-Tent chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
OMG, I've been waiting so long for an update it it was well worth it :D I love your verse', the idea of rangers and shifts, prime and legendary is so very interesting, intriguing and wonderful. The passion between the two races(?) is intoxicating xD John and Rodney are potrayed so good :) and it's wonderful that rodney finally trusted John :D
This is one of the best verse's i've read. You are a very talented person and i hope you continue writing I will certainly enjoy reading more :D
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Wow :D that was amazing ! Can't wait for the next chapters :)
Choas Babe chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Well, well. Some of the Earthers are going to have to deal with a very large spike in their plans. Oh and my heart just *bleeds* for them.

Now, is the rest of Atlantis going to be clued in to the fact that Rodney is a Legendary? Because some of them have had to have worked out that SOMEONE on Atlantis is one, if only because people can see the pack forming. Wouldn't be too surprising for it to be someone their Ranger was pursuing.

And is the fact that there are so few Shifters in general a relation to how much the Legendary Council is hiding from world governments? And if so, can we expect a large influx of hidden Shifters to Atlantis?
gail19 chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Lovely way to start the day.