Reviews for All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye
twinkminded chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Damn it! When I started reading, I didn't realize it was incomplete. I want to cry that it stopped. :(
Icetina chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
NOOO! This story is incomplete. So sad I didn't notice before I started. I've been reading your stories all day. They are wonderful! Super bummed about this turn of events, though.
Cynical0range chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
arghhhh this chapter killed me. i can't help but hate justin a little. i still don't get how justin could have given up brian and then expects sex from him after 4 years and right when he's going to get married! and the fact that i actually like miles and he is in no way another ethan, makes everything worse! justin needs to get his shit together and break up with miles (we all know hes not gonna let brian go )
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I was sad at first when I read the story and Justin was with someone else, but now I see that it's really good. I can't help but feel so bad for them though. I hope Brian and Justin get their happy ending.
rachel210491 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
god this is the most angsty fic I've ever read. Made me want to cry the whole time... Wish it was finished, really was depending on a happy ending after all that lol. Better go read a happy story...
rachel210491 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
great :)
Maria chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
nooooooooooooo!
i know that you quit this story ages ago, but is there ANY chance at all that you'll continue again sometime? this is no good end... :(

greetings from england, maria
museme87 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
I've just found this series, and it's absolutely incredible! You do a remarkable job with Brian and Justin's voices, which isn't always an easy thing to do. Not only that, but the scenario is very believable for these two.

I know it's been practically a year since you've updated the fic, but I was wondering if you had abandoned it or if it's just on hiatus. It'd be very disappointing if one of the best BJ fics on was never finished!

-Muse
jumango chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
i take it that you have stopped writing which is really sad because this is an amazing story! Please consider finishing it? PLEASE! :(
Lupin-73276 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
OMG Brian stole Justin's engagement ring! Go Brian! I hope that Brian and Justin end up together! Please update soon! x
35nanou chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
j'aime beaucoup l'idée de ton histoire avec des retours dans le passé

Dommage qu'il n'y ai pas la suite
movies chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Please update :)
nothing-rhymes-with-ianto chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I love this story so much. Please update soon! I want to read more, your writing is excellent.
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this is how you're coping with the end of the show by having justin married to someone else? really?
suns and stars chapter 8 . 5/28/2010