Reviews for Memento Mori
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Quercus chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Very nice, Owen's emotional growth is very subtle and well-done. Thanks for writing.
Gabwr chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great story. You really have Owens voice down.
Nancy Brown chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was a great read. You really nailed Owen's voice.
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I, myself hated Owen when I started to watch Torchwood I really did but there wre these moments like the days after he died and his real death, ''Do you wanna see the dead man dancing Tosh'' scene they deserved a happy ending- so did Rose Doct, Jack Ianto nd many others but do thy even care ?
homeric chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really enjoyed this. Lovely job at capturing Owen's (slightly snarky) voice.

"KEEP CALM AND FAKE A BRITISH ACCENT"

It always makes me laugh when in films if you have a British accent everyone assumes the character is intelligent. (or evil. Or intelligent and evil;))

Lots of nice little observations, but this line:

"If he couldn't die properly, he could at least kill time."

really made the fic for me.

Thanks for sharing :)
Seith chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh, man, this was so great. Well-written with a nice mixture of dry humor and slight angst. I especially loved the first few lines. And I think I will always remember "Keep calm and carry guns", that really made my days. Wonderful style of writing, I can really imagine Owen doing and thinking those things. Good work!
Flinch-Hayward cba to log in chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is absolutely beautiful. I was really struck by the parallels you've got going between Ianto and Owen there, and how the whole team is mentioned but at the same time it's this intimate thing between Jack and Owen.

I love their dynamic, and you've captured it perfectly. This reminds me of one of Solstice-Zero's fics, and she's my favourite TW writer. Looks like she'll have to fight for that crown if you continue writing gorgeous pieces like this, though!