Reviews for A Darker Side
Rosalyn Eden chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I didnt even read your story because I dont like Bleach, and you know I don't, but I wanted to congradulate my wonderful big brother for having a story with 100 reviews! Yay for you _
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
this is really good. keep it up. post again soon please.
Magnus2010 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Ok, so if anyone sees this, I am currently rewriting the story to clean up mistakes that have occurred. I know that i'm not logged in and some may not believe me, but it is happening. If you see this and want me to leave the current story up, and just give a new title to the re-write, please send me a message on my account. thanks :P
svetl chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
I think your story is really interesting but I think at some point it has gotten a tiny bit confusing. Who is Yuna and Saki? And why would Ichigo allow Saki to kiss him when he's clearly with Rukia? I'm sure you have your own reasons for all that and I hope this will all be explained soon in the next chapter :) oh, and hopefully there'll be more IchiRuki :D looking forward to the next chapter :) xx
Dark Eccentric chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
I'm a little confused. the last couple chapters have almost veered off. Who are Saki and Ryuuji and when were they introduced or are they being introduced now? What was that between Ichigo and Saki? Is he cheating on Rukia or does Saki just like him and is overly forward? Where did Ichigo's shadow abilities come from? Generally how much time has been skipped and whats been going on in Hueco Mundo? Sorry if I seem rude, just confused and would like things straightened out.
Iceflame55 chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
Interesting. I'm still reading, though it's hard to take it 'serious'; but those kind of stories are good to read when you're depressed :).
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
ummm sorry but i kinda didn't understand this chapter

who is saki? that kiss is just a dream or what? why ichigo let her kiss him?

i hope you make an ichiruki in the next chapter

Kuchiki chappy chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
I didn't feel like logging in but thats my account name anyways...

So yes I was looking through stories when I saw your story and telling that truth I LOVE IT!

Also at the ending I got a little freaked out... What is she a stalker or something? Maybe not even an arrancar... NO WAIT GASP ITS RUKIA'S HOLLOW :D... I'm horrible at guessing, as you can see

So yes I loved this and can't wait till you update!
waterblade chapter 14 . 11/4/2010
I didn't cry because of the ending, I didn't even cry actually. I was afraid that Bleach was going to end. This was an odd chapter for the lack of a better word, not bad but not good either. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just honest. I will get back to you on the ideas I had, but I kinda forgot them but they will come back. I have an idea for Tia Harribel's Shikai in my story (Which I have not started on). I'm spending my time thinking of Tia's Bankai and kido.
MugetsuIchigo chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Great chapter! So far, ur fic is 1 of the best I've read! Keep up the good work and plz update asap!
Buzybeez chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
Your story is just awesome and very interesting so please update soon!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
huh? who is that yuna girl? how dare she said that to rukia! grrr

update again
waterblade chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
First off, are yo excepting oc's (Original characters if yo don't know) because I'm going to look into reserecion's and hopeflly create a wolf one because I like all canines. Second, is Rukia going to achieve Bankai. Third, are you excepting new techniques, because I've thought of a couple kido and hoho techniques. And fourth, thank you, yo are one f the few people who get someones personality perfect and the one you got right is Yoruichi.
waterblade chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I hope Grimmjow stays with Ichigo (I had originally typed Itsygo because of seeing Nel call him that), Grimmjow is my second favorite Espada. My favorite Espada is Stark, second is Grimmjow and then it's Harribel. If you need zanpakto abilities I can help, but not ressurecion. (However it's spelled)
waterblade chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I thought I'd ask. Why not do a harem off all three.