Reviews for Near Kisses
MsAmyRobertson chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
good one shot
puckleberry lvr chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Goooooooooooooood! I could feel the emotions. Well done ;)
adamamy425 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really wish they had furthered explored why it was so easy for Rachel to almost kiss Puck but I think I like your version better. :)
SwayWithMe chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
The way season 1 could have developed if Ryan Murphy used his brain. ;-) Amazing. I love you take of the almost kiss from BR and how it could have developed throughout the end of the season. Awesome.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
How I wish wish wish this happened! What I would have given! Hahah! MY LIFE! WHy not! xD I was really contemplaitng the other day how the producers could just ignore something as great as puckleberry, but then I realized, that's just it. They're too awesome, biases aside. They would steal the show and Glee would be about them hooking up and it would be all about hot looking Jews. ;D So yeah. Maybe I'm starting to understand... HAHAHA. xD AWESOME JOB!
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved It!
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Gah, this was just amazing. Their TWO almost-kisses in Bad Rep made my heart melt. Falling in love with them all over again wasn't part of the plan when I started reading this. It was just THAT good. Lovely job.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Haha, "Bad Reputation"'s premiere in Latin America was this week. Oh, those almost kisses left me begging for more indeed, so is nice to read great fics like this one to placate that craving. Nice job!
Selema.C chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Added to favourites because near kisses are the best
novice242 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yea, this was a wonderful inspiration from Bad Reputation and how things should really go for Puck and Rachel on the show! Perfect ending!
SometimeAfterMidnight chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hai again! This? Adorable. I loved how you played off the scene from BR because it lent itself so perfectly to this little one-shot. I loved how that one scene completely affected them so much that each time they were together (alone) there was almost another kiss. Such angst! (but you know how much I love it!) The scene in the hallway after he stepped on her toe was especially my favorite. I loved how she stormed out of the room because he ruined her future as a dancer only to have her walk away perfectly fine a few minutes later. I loved how it was just an excuse to get away from him! Again...this was awesome! Fantasic job :)
CrayolaBox16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
GAHD. The near kisses in your story made my heart thud like heck! I personally loved "Bad Reputaion" but those damn NEAR kisses were driving me mad (with happiness and frustration at the same time)

This was so good, I envy you :))

-Blue 0)
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Absolutely amazing! Those almost kisses almost killed me in the episode, I swear, so it was so great to read this!

Jess
Nova802 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh near kisses are very, very good-especially if someday they turn into more! I so enjoyed this, especially since you gave them such beautiful opportunities to be real with each other-my favorite 'near kiss' was on the bench after Quinn and Puck fight. Rachel really believes in him and maybe he starts to believe that he deserves someone who does-hence the breakup!

Anyway, this was thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you so much!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
If those two could spend the rest of the season having near kisses, I would be one happy fangirl. This was cute!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »