Reviews for Paramour
readingtoomuchfanfic chapter 1 . 1/18
I love this fic, beautifully written and is different to most jily fic's. I must have read this 3 or 4 times, just wish you would write more jily!
Fabulouskiaa chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I don't know if you'll see this review because this story was posted two years ago but I just wanted to thank you for writing it. I really wanted to read a m rated Jily fanfic that was short and sweet instead of reading through 30 chapters. I spent all day looking for a fic that was well written and in character and I finally came across this fic which was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. not only is it well written but I think the characterization is great and the new plot was a great bonus. It was so nice to read something that was different than every other jily fanfic. So thank you and great work.
Alex chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
She never said I love to to James...
xomgeezyxo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great story! Especially goof for it being your first!:)
Dani Galore chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
This was absolutely wonderful! I'm not usually one for smut or the like, but I saw where someone had recommended this on tumblr, and I was SO pleasantly surprised! You have a great writing style, all the characters are actually very IN character, and you didn't just write steamy scenes - it actually had a phenomenal plot. For something that was short, it was so good and involved! Thanks for showing a classy side to James and Lily's sexiness, right along with how much they genuinely love and care for each other. No wonder this story was so highly recommended!
Conceited Prancer chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This is very sweet! I fell in love with it at the beginning of the first chapter and then all the citrus poured in and...asjkfhakjlsghk.

Just...gah.

BML :)
Elephant chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Wow this was such an amazing fanfiction it was so cool I really liked your ending and the werewolve
Tarkaneea chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I enjoyed this fanfiction. I thought it was unique in the way that Lily had been abused and James was the only one to comfort her. I liked it. Keep writing, you have a tremendous gift.
pimentoplane chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This was beautiful! I've never read anything like it!
Michell-11e chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I loved your whole story! It was awesome! I am new to this couple pairing, so this was a very good story to start with, thanks!
jackala345 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
AWESOME. I loved this so much. Keep up the great work!
Sam chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I laughed so much! Then cried at the end 'cause i thought, but you arent going to be ok! :( xx
Rose of Dark Life chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
AMAZING!

:D:D:D:D
Amylin Christin chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Loved the story.
kaate51 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I loved it! The characterisations were accurate and the story just flowed. The only criticism I have is that it felt slightly unbelievable that Randy was a werewolf too, I was expecting a fist fight. Anyway, lovely story :)