Reviews for Star Trek: The Parody
RedArsenic chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
can you or have you made one for the second of movie? This is by far one of the most funniest things I've ever read. I spent ten minutes laughing my head off. Keep up the good work.
Anonabroski chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is the best fic I have ever read, ever. Marry me.
The Silent Stalker chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved it. Bravo.
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
'Cause even after three years of knowing him and being down to his boxers (boxer briefs?), according to Uhura, Kirk is STILL the most idiotic lump of bipedal, carbon - based protein ever to walk God's green Earth. My edit. Also, McCoy awesomeness!
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2012

**JIM has meanwhile found CHRIS PIKE who, even tortured and paralyzed, manages to be badass and shoot an incoming Romulan.**

That's probably one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie. Because Chris Pike is a badass even when he's been fucking tortured by a crazy ass Romulan who is obsessed with a Vulcan. And anyone who blows bad guys off Jim's ass er, back, yes, back, is awesomesauce in my book. ;)

Thanks for sharing this! It was really good for a laugh! :D
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
XD THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Loook at my smileys! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You deserve all the awards! *bows*

Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is quite possibly one of the most epic things that I've ever read.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I can't decide if it completely ruined the movie for me or made it infinitely freaking better. I think I will go with better. XD
supernumerary sam chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Tralala-lala...Oh! What's this? A parody? Looks interesting...

*fifteen minutes later*

Mind. blown. By hilariousness! (I really like it.)
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Excuse me while I scream out how awesome this is. Did I mention that McCoy is the most awesome doctor in the world? I wish he was my doctor and not 16 years older than me.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
that was epically hilarious :)
Superpixel chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow, this WAY exceeded my expectations. I've often found that straight-out parodies just turn out stupid and disrespectful, but this is simply AWESOME. I started out giggling, but I completely flew off on a roflcopter when it got to, "JIM KIRK: Hot damn, can I take my punishment from him?" This had me laughing a ridiculous amount, and not just because I have a pathetically huge case of the giggles.

I liked the slashy bits best, as you can probably tell.

Again: this fic is awesome. You are awesome. I cannot stress this point enough.
DHF of Walden chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You win. So. Many. Internets.
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this is amazing. you are amazing.

BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is great! I cracked up so much while reading this. Hilarious and well paced.