Reviews for Fiend of the Bride?
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/25
wonderful!~~~~~~
smallville 97 chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Wow okay first let me say your a good writer but i don't feel so good about the lana bash. Because... Dramatic pause im a clana fan. I know what your think why would clana fan read a clois story? Just wanted to see how the episode bride affected fans, and let me tell you i can feel the love for lana right now. But why the hate , i mean i dont hate lois great character just don't like that they make lana leave then put lois up for rebound then bring lana back. Though i'm kind of upset that lois paid more attention to the blur then to clark even though they're the same.
AkankshaJain chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
OMG! That was too good! Firstly all of the "Lana bashing" was too good. I just hate her. She wants everything and everyone revolving around Lana Lang. So give me some good Lana bashing any day of the week. And yours was awesome!
Secondly the way you wrote, especially Lois's dialogues and expressions that would be on her face while saying that were bang on... I could totally picture her just the way you portrayed. And the names you gave Lana, "pink, powder puff, perfect princess" were too good. Really, they were as accurate as they were funny. And Lois didn't even know how right she was when she said that Lana found out about Clark secret by tricking him and specifically by sticking Chloe in the middle of it...
And lastly Clark heard all of that! How great! Really! And his reaction after that, seems like he finally came to his senses and saw Lana as the manipulative bitch that she was. And he finally kissed Lois and showed that he had moved on from Lana. It was like a perfect ending to a perfect fic.
So in short I loved your story & thank you so much for writing it. I know the review is very long but I just wanted to write all of the good points of the story and my views on it and since your story has so many of them hence the long comment. Keep writing.
Xehanort10 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Ha ha. Great to see Lois calling Lana out on her bullshit. And Lana's "Lex caught me at a rough time" shows how pathetic she is. She got together with Lex to spite Clark for not telling her his secret. And what I most hated about Lana was her hypocritical belief that when she kept secrets it was fine but when other people kept secrets from her it was somehow wrong in her mind.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this so much! And I seriously like this a lot more than the actual episode :D it was great and everything I hated about Lana bashed on in one fic...perfection :P
mozartmaid chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOL... that was cathartic. :) Definitely needed to be written!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Absolute gold. Take that Lana, you manipulative slag.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Loved it. Sequal please?
framework4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Delightful tale.
Chunk127 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Now why couldn't we have had this instead of Super Lana. I hated Lana (SV Lana I like most Lanas better than most Loises) so much this was comforting. I think even Kirsten Kreuk hates Lana as she was the only one not back for the finale (Pete was in jail). Now in Smallville cannon Lois Lane as Clark's cannon second choice. I'm hoping the season 11 comic will fix that.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thank god somebody finally said it (and that Lois Lane was the one to do it).

Now, see, I have this fairly strict anti-bashing policy that I apply both to real life and to all my favorite fandoms. I tend to think it's in very bad taste. However, I do have two exceptions to that rule. And one of them? It's Lana Lang. After S6 aired and I thought Lana had gotten herself blown to kingdom come, my friends and I held a party. Got a bright pink remote-control car, strapped a brown-haired Barbie in the front seat, and set it on fire. I honestly hated Lana THAT much.

And you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this. All of that desperately needed to be said, and it went a long way toward correcting my bad feelings about that little hiccup of weird and uber-dysfunctional Clana that happened post-Bride (frankly, I think it would have been nice to just end on "Maybe Clark Kent and Lana Lang just weren't meant to be together" and have a mature ending to an incredibly immature relationship, but I guess the symbolic "this chick is toxic" gesture they made is okay too).

Thanks much for writing it!

And for the record, this actually made me realize something: Lois is the first person Clark actively decided to tell his secret, after Pete. Chloe and Lana both found out by accident or design, but Lois... well, Lois did in fact know, but Clark told her the truth of his own volition. Reason #131 why the Smallville portrayal of the Clois romance is the best ever? I think so!
cathy03 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
If only... if only...

hehehe you know, till today, Bride is a difficult episode for me. And don't let me start with the AoS LOL
lgrampus chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY. I COULDNT STAND LANA. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING LOIS SAID ABOUT HER IN THE STORY. LANA IS A BITCH, TRAMP, SLUT, ASSHOLE, HO AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER NAME U CAN THINK OF. MAN, I HATED HER ASS.
LouiseJames chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
A great story and I love to hear someone telling Lana (Even though it is fanfiction) Just what a manipulative BITCH she is.
annzm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Yes! Lana getting her comeuppance - and from Clark as well as Lois! And Clark defending Lois! And kissing Lois! And coming clean with Lois!

How I wish "Bride" had ended like this, instead of the mess that we got.

Wow, three new stories from one of my favorite authors since I checked last. I'm in Heaven. You're amazing!