Reviews for Take Aim
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 2/11
Really IC to me, and your writing style gives a special atmosphere to the fic. Thank you for this moment.
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
i was surprised that this was a one-shot! very plausible backstory for roy & riza, though i think she would never ever sleep with anyone else but roy. i don't think its an option because that big tattoo is just...and it seems she is an introvert meaning she keeps to herself a lot. wikia says she, "almost never seen 'dropping formalities,' even with those who are most intimate to her." so i doubt she'd ever risk letting anyone know about her mark.

really nice fic.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Fantastic
Yla chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I'm dying because of all the feels ;-; Thank you xx
grecoism chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
One of the best, most real, most raw Riza-centric piece in the fandom. Her silences speak more than anything, the way she stares and acts is the real her. Breathtaking style as well. Thank You!
Renniseht Entreri chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Ummmmm wow. This was an absolute joy to read, thank you thank you thank you for sharing it with the world :)
SixtyReg chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is now canon for me
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oooohhhhh
This is fantastic
threegee chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
nice! i wished you did make it longer. would have been even nicer to see how things end with them.
Metherlance chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Wow amazing chapter! God I wish there were more chapters like this, so well written and you manage to keep the characters in check. That is something you don't see very often.

Though I am sad to see you haven't written much about FMA lately.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
oh, too perfect.
thank you for writing thid.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
SUPER well characterized. REALLY WELL OMG
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This was perfect from the beginning to the end! I loved it.
ellce chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Amazingly written, a totally believable backstory for riza. I like how you included facts from the manga/anime. The only thing that might of been unbelieavable was the part where Roy and Riza slept together. But it wouldn't of been a royai if u hadn't. I wish u would of made it longer and included her at ishbal or training with the guns. But it was truly well written.