Reviews for Take Aim
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 8/27
Fantastic
Yla chapter 1 . 7/3
I'm dying because of all the feels ;-; Thank you xx
grecoism chapter 1 . 5/16
One of the best, most real, most raw Riza-centric piece in the fandom. Her silences speak more than anything, the way she stares and acts is the real her. Breathtaking style as well. Thank You!
Renniseht Entreri chapter 1 . 4/25
Ummmmm wow. This was an absolute joy to read, thank you thank you thank you for sharing it with the world :)
SixtyReg chapter 1 . 4/17
This is now canon for me
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 3/24
Oooohhhhh
This is fantastic
threegee chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
nice! i wished you did make it longer. would have been even nicer to see how things end with them.
Metherlance chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Wow amazing chapter! God I wish there were more chapters like this, so well written and you manage to keep the characters in check. That is something you don't see very often.

Though I am sad to see you haven't written much about FMA lately.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
oh, too perfect.
thank you for writing thid.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
SUPER well characterized. REALLY WELL OMG
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This was perfect from the beginning to the end! I loved it.
ellce chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Amazingly written, a totally believable backstory for riza. I like how you included facts from the manga/anime. The only thing that might of been unbelieavable was the part where Roy and Riza slept together. But it wouldn't of been a royai if u hadn't. I wish u would of made it longer and included her at ishbal or training with the guns. But it was truly well written.
Milchzahn chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful, blissfully wonderful, really
I read through it and haven't found a story so accurate and meaningful like this one in a very long time. Furthermore, I adore the way you write, its amazing! You should really be proud of that.
Simply, and I can't say it any better: Your story is breathtakingly perfect, and I mean it!
Love, Zähnchen
cutieconcon chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
That was actually very well executed and very beautiful. I love your writing style too.