Reviews for Bedtime Stories
mariemermaids chapter 11 . 11/12
This cannot be the last chapter! Where is Spock? I feel feral it!
mariemermaids chapter 1 . 11/12
The Jim who is smart and hardworking and determined to win or survive is always great. This one is a bit different. I want to cry each time I finish a sentence. It is probably the best little Jim-in-pain story I have ever read. I cannot wait to read the rest. I am too scared to check if this is a finished story or not hehe. I adore it. Thank you :)
Oh my god I'm freaking sobbing right now like wtf is wrong with you people I hate my life for reading this specatucular and tragic story somebody freaking shoot me right now omg jdnfhfhsjhfhzkvjasflhjdhvjdkalfj
Merme chapter 11 . 10/18
Awesome story! Bit bummed that it's dead, but I enjoyed reading it! :)
BloodyGrim chapter 1 . 9/30
I love your story. It is very well written and your take on Kirk is fascinating. It also speaks to me how even now adults do not listen to children when they should. It makes me laugh at their arrogance.
XxAceLawxX chapter 11 . 8/22
Oh God, this story is amazing, not only a Tarsus story, but it's one of the well-written ones with huge chapters and detail! If your still going to continue it, im looking forward to the next chapter!
Sakihinata chapter 11 . 8/7
wow, I am hooked on your story, since the first sentence even ;)
I hope you will continue it, it is really great!
EmeraldEyed chapter 11 . 5/30
Please continue this story! I really enjoyed this one.
tanseynz chapter 11 . 5/8
Horrendous but very compelling. A pity you never returned to finish it as, with new names, it could become a stand-alone book. Dystopian fiction is a big seller, and this is high on the list of powerful ones.
alemery chapter 11 . 4/27
This is awesome! So much blood and plotting, it's making me giddy
BlueMoonChaos chapter 11 . 4/25
Please say that you plan on continuing this story! Don't want it to be abandoned! We haven't even gotten to the best Spirky stuff yet :'( . Want to see how JT becomes Jim and what he does att he academy/Nero incident and what does with Spock! Please finish!
Tamara chapter 11 . 4/15
Your story is very moving and I can relate with the character in a couple of ways. I was the same way as James with my brother and sister for the longest time, that is thinking of them as my responsibility to care for. There was a four year age gap between us that, due to my mother's incompetence and my Father's absence, many times left me to take care of them. It hurt when I went off to college when at the time they were only in 8th grade and I knew they still needed me, but to better myself and give me the ability to provide I knew it was needed. It still hurts being away from them but they're 16 now and capable of taking care of themselves.
The Sherlockian Vulcan chapter 11 . 1/11
Please, please, please add more to this story! It is so beautifully written! Please add more soon!
Agatha chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I don't even have the words to explain how much this has destroyed me emotionally. It's so visceral and poignant, and so so very beautiful. I just read it all in one go in...under two hours, (crap I really needed to clean my house, but this is so worth it) and I'm emotionally compromised right now, so I'm sorry if this is incoherent or rambling on but you've blown my mind into pieces.
I've only started to get into Star Trek, and when I find out about Tarsus I immediately started scouring the Web for fics, because, well obviously you know,*waves hand at amazing-tasticness that is this terribly beautiful story*, and this is the best I have and probably will ever find. I am so grateful for what you've already written, and I swear I'm going to go back and comment on each chapter with details and love out the wa-hoo, but I only realized now that *it hasn't been updated in years*. This fact is heartbreaking, and I literally had a spider crawling on my arm afterward but was too shocked to do anything for a whole damn minute. I have arachnophobia, that is a huuuuge damn deal, personally. I'm not sure if something happened in your life, if the spark and inspiration left, or if it's being updated somewhere else (I'm pretty sure it isn't, but HOPE!), and I don't even know if you're still active on this site or what, but I just needed you to know that I love this with all of my feels. Every single one of them. It has all the pain and terror and ohgodthepain, except there's *more* than I ever thought, and you made everything visceral and real and beautiful in a horrible way. I'm not sure if you're ever planning on adding more to this story, or even just in the same universe -or just any writing at all because the way you write is beautiful and it hurts and I think I fell in love with it-, but I just wanted you to know that I am going to be on the look out for this. This has affected my outlook on life itself, on the way I think and the way I react, it makes me really and truly feel things I didn't know were there. So thank you for this. I'm torn between being ecstatically and completely happy that this just exists as it is, and being angry and upset that there isn't more. Not anger at you, just...Life, in general. Just, thank you so much for writing this, it is so much more than I thought it would be going in.
I don't know what more I can say right now, because my soul is still crying and I can barely think, so I'm off to go bake my feelings away. Thank you again, this is beautiful.

Please just consider writing more, but I want you to know as a writer myself I can completely understand just not being able to. I physically ache when awe inspiring stories like this go unfinished, but I also know the pain of leaving it that way as the creator.

*Raises hand in Ta'al* Live long and prosper.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »