Reviews for Bedtime Stories
EmeralsEyed chapter 11 . 7/22
Hope to see this one finished, love the character development:-)
Silva1234 chapter 11 . 6/24
So it's officially been around six years since you've updated. Chances are your either done writing fanfiction or lost all inspiration and you probably don't plan on ever coming back to the fic. But I just want to let you know it's amazing and beautifully written. I've shed so many tears; it's been an emotional roller coaster and I'm thankful I read it even if it isn't finished.
I hope one day you do continue to it. But either way best of luck in the future. I hope you continue writing in some way.
Rheessa chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
First and foremost the story is awesome. Seriously, ridiculously awesome. I enjoyed reading it a lot. However, you forced me to endure the disappointment that I feel every time when people are attempting to use a language I know with Google translate only XD To a native speaker of Russian the phrases you used barely make sense, especially the translation of be still. I don't know if you're still active in ff but if you are and if you want to improve the translation feel free to contact me.

Just have to say it again - amazingly awesome story! Is there more, btw?
Kate.R12 chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Ohh this is so good... Seriously, unbelievably good...
KIRBY chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I've read this story probably half a dozen times and each time it is just as good as the last. Some small part of my just keeps wishing that it will be continued but it has been years since the last update. I've never read anything else quite like this before - very well done.

Hoping against all hope that this story will be picked up again.
animemangaobsessed chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
this fanfic is so good...i can't even...
animemangaobsessed chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
oh my god im crying!
13stars chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Hi! I love this story. I am wondering, however, if you plan on updating it with a new chapter. Its been what, 5 years since the last update? Or if this story is abandoned. I really really hope for an update. Or at the very least I want to know whether I should keep my hopes up or persuade myself to let go of this story and consider it done. Thanks for reading this review. If I have reiterated anything from a previous review into this review.. Oops?
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
Please, please update! The story was amazing and made me ache for the characters. It made me want more and more to read quickly, even when I had a headache from reading to long and trying not to cry, I still kept reading till the end.
hawleann000 chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Please please update this is one of the best books I have ever read and I read a lot
BabyBlues37 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
This was amazing, the symbolism and the psychology of it blew me away. The writing itself is simply stunning and I love the way JT has a deeply developed character. I love everything about this except for the fact it's so short! From your author's notes it seems like this was not intended to be the last chapter, are you okay? Will this ever be continued? Or is it just to be left in its abandonment? I really hope you continue this one day because I love this fic so much and would love to see this story through to the end.
Caramel.Raven chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Oh, I would love to read about J.T. learning to tame the wolf! The wolf is a source of strength but also of chaos which could wreck even the best laid plans J.T. has for himself.

I'm sorry J.T. is denying himself recovery, after all, if he gave up what is driving him now, he'd have to face that he's a victim, that he is in fact not in control, that his rage is keeping him victim beyond external circumstances and that he has to find meaning in life beyond being strong, surviving and protecting his pack. It must be so exhausting to only see enemies and vermin in the people around him, when the only ones he can trust not to harm him are children. It's a lonely life. He's been hurt so much, it is only understandable that he has these steel walls around his trust now but I hope he'll meet people who'll be able to break through those walls.

I wonder how Kevin and the other have moved on. They've probably adapted to their new environments far healthier than J.T. They can't live on earth as they did on Tarsus. What would they even do, were they to be reunited? It's good to keep in contact but it will never be the same again. I'd even worry that J.T.'s inability to move on might stunt them in their own progress too, they would follow his lead in all likelihood, after all.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I realize this is probably never going to get updated again but it was fun to read and I wanted to let you know that even in these 11 chapters, I observed markable growth in your writing style. By now, years later, you're probably a real pro! I wish you all the best :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Words cannot describe how much I love this
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TTHHHIIISSS IIISSS AAAMMMAAAZZIINNGGG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
The language and the comparison to a wolf is fantastic!
Also, I love Tarsus iv and would not mind seeing more of it! But its your choice, and I will still enjoy this story
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »