Reviews for Bedtime Stories
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 11 . 8/25
Please, please update! The story was amazing and made me ache for the characters. It made me want more and more to read quickly, even when I had a headache from reading to long and trying not to cry, I still kept reading till the end.
hawleann000 chapter 11 . 8/18
Please please update this is one of the best books I have ever read and I read a lot
BabyBlues37 chapter 11 . 8/2
This was amazing, the symbolism and the psychology of it blew me away. The writing itself is simply stunning and I love the way JT has a deeply developed character. I love everything about this except for the fact it's so short! From your author's notes it seems like this was not intended to be the last chapter, are you okay? Will this ever be continued? Or is it just to be left in its abandonment? I really hope you continue this one day because I love this fic so much and would love to see this story through to the end.
Caramel.Raven chapter 11 . 7/24
Oh, I would love to read about J.T. learning to tame the wolf! The wolf is a source of strength but also of chaos which could wreck even the best laid plans J.T. has for himself.

I'm sorry J.T. is denying himself recovery, after all, if he gave up what is driving him now, he'd have to face that he's a victim, that he is in fact not in control, that his rage is keeping him victim beyond external circumstances and that he has to find meaning in life beyond being strong, surviving and protecting his pack. It must be so exhausting to only see enemies and vermin in the people around him, when the only ones he can trust not to harm him are children. It's a lonely life. He's been hurt so much, it is only understandable that he has these steel walls around his trust now but I hope he'll meet people who'll be able to break through those walls.

I wonder how Kevin and the other have moved on. They've probably adapted to their new environments far healthier than J.T. They can't live on earth as they did on Tarsus. What would they even do, were they to be reunited? It's good to keep in contact but it will never be the same again. I'd even worry that J.T.'s inability to move on might stunt them in their own progress too, they would follow his lead in all likelihood, after all.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I realize this is probably never going to get updated again but it was fun to read and I wanted to let you know that even in these 11 chapters, I observed markable growth in your writing style. By now, years later, you're probably a real pro! I wish you all the best :D
Words cannot describe how much I love this
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TTHHHIIISSS IIISSS AAAMMMAAAZZIINNGGG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The language and the comparison to a wolf is fantastic!
Also, I love Tarsus iv and would not mind seeing more of it! But its your choice, and I will still enjoy this story
AHHH
I read a book called Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin McKinley, and this chapter reminded me of how the outlaws learned to travel silently through the woods
I love the language you use concerning J.T. and his movements and thoughts
This is amazing
This is incredible, and the last line was so powerful!
I LOVE THIS! Can't wait to see Tarsus iv and how he deals with it!
ItsCasnotCass chapter 11 . 7/4
Why is there no more? Have you stopped writing? I really like this story, but I wish it wasn't semi-abandoned before Kirk got hugs and such.
13stars chapter 11 . 6/30
Hi! I just stumbled into the Star Trek fandom a month or so ago. I have been a fan for a long time but never tried the fanfictions before. I found this story earlier today and read it, completely enraptured. So I write this review in the hope that you see it and hopefully update. The only thing for me to do now is favorite this story and wait. Its an amazing story, I love- no, adore your writing style and portrayal of J.T. Please update. I also hole that you are in good health and great spirit.
aperyder chapter 11 . 5/16
Just found this story again. I really enjoyed it. Is there away that you might consider updating it. Thanks for what you have a written and what I hope you will write in the future. Thanks again.
mixxi chapter 10 . 4/17
Heey, I was wondering if you are okay. It has been a real long while since updates, so I got a bit worried.
Anyhow great story! I enjoy reading it again and again.

Thanks for writing it
Nike Scarlet chapter 11 . 3/28
Wow. I have never read a story like this and this is better than I ever imagined it would be. Nice job.
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »