Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2019
omg please write on this is so perfect! I cant even tell you how perfect!
Texmex007 chapter 11 . 4/10/2019
I am BLOWN AWAY. I admire you as a writer, and the way you wrote this was so masterfully done. Every single detail, the inner ragining monologue; it was fantastic. Anger isn't a stranger in my life personally, and I don't feed it unless it's to help my friends, but just reading it personified so fluidly was ? A cathartic experience? Just. Amazing?

Honestly the whole Tarsus IV episode was so heart-rending and meticulously done that I found myself tearing up many times. It was brilliant.

I'm about to go find the connected works to this one and enjoy them too- I appreciate your work so much and hope that you're still getting the stellar feedback you deserve after all this time.

Much love and respect

-Tex
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
Please keep writing!
Fifi chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I really hope you get this comment. I tried to comment on your Archive of our own story, The Solubility of Stardust, but is wouldn’t accept my email.
Here is my comment that I wrote:
I LOVE this story!
Please update this story soon, I cannot wait to see what happens next.
I love how you have written Toni, I also love how she interacts with everyone and her relationships with everyone.
Please please please update again soon, I am dying to see how she get Hulk/Bruce back, will Thor and Loki be there? Will she meet Valkyrie?
Please don’t leave this story on a cliffhanger for to long.

P.S. Will you be doing a POV for the Guardians at any point in the story, maybe you could do one for the next chapter, them all wondering what to do about the crazy lady that just jumped out the ship, that would be funny.
I hope you update soon, but only if you want to continue the story, please if you don’t want to don’t force yourself, after-all these stories are just as much for your fun as everyone else’s.

I really hope you read this comment and I hope you continue your story.
Nordom chapter 11 . 12/13/2018
7 years later and the reviews are still there but nothing new has come.
That's too bad i really took pleasure in reading your work and would have love to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Please please finish this
Veronica Mitchell chapter 11 . 9/2/2018
Please, please finish this story! It’s one of the best Star Trek fics I’ve read. And Spock hasn’t even really been introduced yet! Please up date!
Pesky Idea chapter 11 . 8/25/2018
I know you have a more recent account on Ao3, but I noticed you haven't been on this one for a long time. Do you ever plan to venture back to the Star Trek universe? I'm really interested in where this story was going, and even if it's a little rough, it has the makings of an awesome story. I know I would be very interested in you continuing it, and I'm willing to bet most of the Trekkie readers would agree with me.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2018
UHHHHH PLEASE MORE
Gabrielle Nightingale chapter 11 . 6/6/2018
This story is awesome!

Any chance of you updating it, or the off chance you’ve continued it on another site?

I really hope to see what happens next and follow J.T through his time at the academy, on the Enterprise and his interactions and relationship with Spock.
Cuthien Silmeriel chapter 11 . 4/21/2018
This is amazing! I love how you link each chapter to a fairy tale and how real and raw J.T is. I think this is my favourite Tarsus/Teen Jim fic ever. You’re storytelling is amazing, just the right pace and balance of action to character development. It’s a long shot, but I really hope you decide to update this one day.
goldeneyes123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
love it! are you every going to continue it?
S2 eternal chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Just want to say your fic was amazing! I can‘t believe I didn't find your story till now. Hopefully you will come back and complete this storyam loving your characterisation of Jim. (tbh, am happy you are still writinglove your Tony fics as well)
KanameTwilight chapter 11 . 2/22/2018
Love the story! When is the next chapter due to being done?
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »