Reviews for Magically Delicious
revrag chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hol-ee shit is right. LOL That was SO funny! I loved it. It was both erotic and hysterical at once.

I loved that Emmett is man enough to wear tights. It's a surprisingly nice visual.

And then, it makes me wonder if the flower beds were in a different location to the shamrocks...and if so, if there were people who witnessed Edward's lovely ass as he went to town giving it to Bella... Would that be the funniest thing ever? I'd die.

And then to be found like that the next morning? bahahaha SO HILARIOUS!

I've never seen drugs, let alone take them, but I can imagine. Well, that's not entirely true. I did have three c-sections and had pretty heavy narcotics prescribed as a result, but I never felt totally out of it as a result of taking them. But man...that was hilarious.

Nicely done, Ro!
MovieMoments chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
;-) Yay! Love to the Irish!
lamorducache chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I'm working on more reviewing and less lurking on your stories... Guess I'll start with this. I thought it was sweet and fun and funny; no laughing at your expense necessary. I enjoy things that leave me in a fuzzy ball of happiness.
I've been in review fail mode the past few months, and I fully hate myself for lurking with the authors whose writing I really admire. So one of these days I'll get you some WOWY reviews; if I REALLY suddenly get on top of things, perhaps some day I can go back and fully review Volition.
Kristin chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
that was fun
Dawnriki chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I NEED that punch recipe. This made me giggle.
monomo chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
HAHAHAHA! this was amazing!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Magic mushrooms...late 70's early 80's. Ah, the memories of more carefree days...

Back to reality.

Thank you!
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw! I loved this story. It was hilarious to see Bella and Edward tripping on shrooms without them knowing. And I love your writing style, as always!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hahaha! Cute story! Thanks! :)
songster chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh, hale Oh. Too frickin' funny. A big LOL. I have to tell you a funny story. Way back in the day not BC but probably close, I was given some delicioso Brownies made by a work mate. My sister had shown up to pick me up from work and we had about a 30 minute drive to get home. so we get home and I decide to do laundry. I'm down in the basement and all of a sudden I'm like, crap, I feel high. Wtf. Forgot totally about the brownies. Knew I hadn't Smoked anything. So finally we decided we were hungry and made a run to Mickey D's and after much consideration determined that said brownies were doctored!. We got lost in the parking lot and laughed so much that my sis hit the accelerator instead of the brake and we spilled giant cokes all over the back of her boyfriend's van. Eventually we discovered the exit from the parking lot and made it home in one piece decided never to eat brownies made by a dude named Jules ever, evuh again. LOL. Been there, done that. Would pay to see Emmett in Leprechaun outfit.
swimom7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Laugh. Out. Loud. Love it!
There were some beautiful moments I want to point out though... "his face blocking the heavens but surely just as fine...
Gorgeous. And I love that they thought they were rolling around in shamrocks...poor Esme...Hilarious!
amymorgan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Emmett's ORANGE beard (a Northern Ireland nod)!

"insta-erection" ~burst of howling laughter~

Poor Esme's flowers! The punch I skipped at a college party was LSD-spiked. Yikes!

Very funny. You can write pathos and comedy. I am so, so jealous. ;} j
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
zomg, that was BEYOND awesome.

and pretty much, you and one other author are the only pic writers I am even actively following anymore. So thanks for keeping up with your writing! I am always excited to read your stuff.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that's hilarious loved it lol
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Snort. The flower beds. Hilarity. I loved this Emmett to pieces. Also, I reread volition today (iPod touch makes it so easy to play outside with my kids and indulge in fanfic goodness all at once.) I still fecking adored it.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »