Reviews for Unlovable
BelleRedevance chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Reading this song while listening to sad music made me feel bad for Kaname...NUUUUUU KANAME WE ALL LOVE YOUUUUU!

Rido is a perv...and is sadistic.

This was good. Usually I would pay attention to spelling and grammar to give you feedback, but I forgot. Thanks for writing, though! I really liked reading it :3
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I will be entirely honest, the whole beginning and middle of te chapter made me cringe. Your writing was incredibly lovely and poetic, almost, but I do not like Rido and how he makes Kaname so vulnerable. The ending I did like though.~
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Just like I said on aarin, I consider this oneshot a work of art. Your description was incredible and I dunno why, but I feel like everyone was in character._ YESH!~ Hehe~_ Master-nii, you have seriously made me happy with this!~ I'll be sure to read more of your work despite what you ; Sorry to say, but you'll hear more from wittle ol' meh now, heh heh.; And also, you might think I reacted like this simply because we're friends, I'll be honest with you, that is not the case. I never react like THIS to a story I don't like, no matter who it's written by. I felt through your oneshot, seriously. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR WRITING IT! THANK YOU!_ *hug, kiss*
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
nice story. I liked how you described Kaname's mixed feelings, it was quite well done, and the ending sentence of Zero was pretty insightful
irmina chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Lovely. Machosist Kaname is really irresistable. I love how you portray Kaname's burning desire for Rido, though he knows it's wrong, and his guilt for betraying his beloved Zero. Rido is so hot, it's so like him. He managed to convince Kaname to surrender to him. Zero is as sweet as ever, though he knows that Kaname betrayed him. He even said "even unlovable creature can be loved." I think this made Kaname felt better. Is there any chance for a sequel? Is there a way for Kaname to get over his desire for Rido? Why does it have to be Rido? If he so desire to be taken ruthlessly, can Zero not do it? Even without sequel the story is beautiful as it is. But it would be nice if there is a way for Kaname to not depend or need on Rido anymore
Gwen Truong chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Its interestingly wrong! Why did Kaname crave for Rido soooo much? Was Zero not enough? Im kinda confused but I somehow like lustful Kaname.
SweetLoveCries chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
O_O Amazingly hott! I love dark fics :o Rido is too good at seducing to be any good to anyone XD But seriously; you have some amazing skill there *claps*

Can't wait to read more dark ficcies like this from you *chuckles darkly*

Keep it up *thumbs up*
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I don't usually read such dark tales because I find them too painful but I read your teaser and your dedication to your friend and decided to give it a go.

I can't begin to tell you what an exquisite piece of work this is. I feel that you portrayed the two sides of Kaname excellently. I really felt the shame and guilt that he experienced when he contemplated the fact that he had let down Zero yet again.

You portrayed Rido so well. I could almost hear that silky evil voice taunting and tormenting Kaname. Your descriptions of everything from Kaname's guilt to Rido's triumph and Zero's hurt were just majestic.

While I found it emotionally exhausting to read I really appreciate the skill you showed here. I congratulate you on an excellent piece of fiction. Long may your muse grace you. Thank you.
Sagakure chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is absolutely wonderful! :D :D :D *Rido x Kaname fan is utterly delighted*

I wish there was a second chapter with Zero showing Kaname the gentleness that he doesn't gets when Rido claims him. 8D That way there would be RxK and ZxK also. X3
But the fic was perfect even without more lemon.

Rido was so wonderfully dark and Kaname was so broken and desperate, poor thing...and SO HOT! 8D *really enjoyed their lemon and the build-up to it* The things being said were great! X3

Masochistic Kaname is such a delight. X3 And this fic goes so well with the current stuff in the manga! *always hoping that those scenes in recent chapters might fuel more RxK fics* 8D

I hope you plan to write more fics with kaname uke! :D They're sadly so rare (everybody is always writing almost only Zero uke TT *wants more ZxK*), and you produce lovely fics, so I'm sure it would be great! X3
LuanRina chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hell, it's GORGEOUS! ! !You did a splendid job, dearest!Rido-sama is as irresistible, dark and seductive as ever and Kaname-sama is so angsty and incredibly alluring!And of course, my adorable Zero-chan is as sweet and kind as ever XDD No, seriously. I like the story. Though there are a lot of sad, angsty moments (which I actually like), it's beautiful and well-written. And I can't wait to read some more VK fanfics from you~*_~
KanameZero4Eva chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
OMG, HOw freakin hot was that! Rido was sexy in his own maschoist way. lol Poor Kaname, he loves zero, but he cant stop the cravings for Rido's touch! Oh man, plz update ASAP!