Reviews for Sam, I'm Back!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
interesting and good
hotshow chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
I just realized that I had never read this story before. I've now read it and thought it was great. I'm looking forward to reading your next completed story. Thank you.
ijusthavetowrite chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
I'm curious...if Sam has an anti-possession tattoo on him...how can Dean possessed him?
deezy-y chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
An amazing ending... you had me grinning from ear to ear. Great job!
SoulofChibs chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
great idea, and great execution, loved it!
Barranca chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Yey, Lilith is toast! And the brothers have their whole life ahead of them. Of course, their existence won't be entirely free of worries considering Dean is a demon and Sam mortal, but at least they'll have peace enough for Sam to recover. I liked it that you had Dean and Sam combine their powers to defeat Lilith. Castiel popped up like deus ex machina there didn't he :D
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
:P awesome! loved the ending with Dean and the _ meeting (i don't want to ruin it for the readers that decide to read reviews first so i hope u know what im talking about :P
cold kagome chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
yay they both togther again awwwwe...they make love soo sweet..
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
sad to see the end but i give it two thumbs up XD
RogueStorm84 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
So sad to see it end but it was a great story. Thank you
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
this is a really good ending but where are you I sent an e-mail with a longer reveiw in it for your other updates but I never heard back. I hope you are not mad at me... BUT THIS WAS AN AWESOME ENDING...
Twinchester Angel chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Yay! I loved this ending. I gotta tell ya, I wasn't expecting Dean to get his body back! Thank you sooo much for that! And for Cas, too! This was an awesome ending! Thanks so much for staying committed to this story and seeing it all the way through to the end. Loved it! *hugs*
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
So sweet! _
casammy chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
Very good end, since always the love it can quite and the love of dean and sam always goes to be stronger than anything not nobody
FatesShadow83 chapter 12 . 8/21/2011