Reviews for When Betas Begin to Write
K88F4K8F4K8 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
rchllve chapter 24 . 5/6/2011
btw, for number 25, I heard Esme. :)
rchllve chapter 25 . 5/6/2011
WOW! What a unique idea! I enjoyed it!

Thanks :)
000deleteaccount000 chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
Congrats on finishing! As I've been saying- they are awesome. I particularly liked the last 3...never would have thought about writing about Sam & Leah.

When I first read this I was picturing Edward, but it's so straightforward I think it's Rose.
Lunar Siren chapter 25 . 8/11/2010
I still think it sounds a little like Emmett or Jasper. Knowing the subject of the drabble it could be Esme, but I wonder if this is something like Carlisle thought when he heard the news.

I'm so happy that you finished Twi25! I remember when you were still thinking about it and thought you couldn't write. Hello! Have you looked at your review count? I can't even tell you how proud I am, but just know that it's a super big ton that can't be put into words. I know you'll knock the 500 Challenge out of the park too! I'm really looking forward to what your "think outside the picture" mind will bring to you (:
TRDancer chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
I spent a lot of time staring at this and re-reading it.

I have come to the conclusion that it's Emmett.

My rationale: Alice called someone. This was obviously a Cullen. It wasn't Edward she called, because Rosalie called Edward, plus I can't see Edward thinking those things-he'd be too "insane" to think so rationally. I don't think it's Rose, because Rose obviously believed that Bella jumped off the cliff. Jasper is ruled out because he's generally with Alice, and I'm assuming he wouldn't need to be called. Carlisle and Esme just sprung to mind (I totally forgot about them, whoops).

It's Esme. Esme jumped off a cliff to kill herself. SHE WOULD KNOW. Thus Emmett and Carlisle are now ruled out because ESME WOULD KNOW.

I feel like a genius.

I need to get a life.
TRDancer chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
lol, this is so cute. :D
chocolate fish chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
It was Esme. Because remember how as a human, when her baby died, she jumped off a cliff? And then she was taken to Carlisle's hospital, and her heart was still beating faintly, and he changed her.

I'm really enjoying these by the way :) They were much better when I figured out that the promt were out of order :) I was a bit confused for a moment there lol. Blonde much, huh?

Anyway, excellent writing.

Chocolate Fishy
ilike2read2 chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
Wow you did it! and with such style. You have made 24 nights much better with your chapters. You have wrote from the heart so many times and have given me so much joy. I'm sorry you are done, i have come to look forward to reading these and can no longer look for more, The only happy note is now you can write bigger.

I would say it it sounded most like Esme, but to keep in cannon Rose. Great chapter in a awesome set thanks John
ilike2read2 chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
what can i say Bella & Edward are my favorite pair. you do them best. 1 more to go than it's the big time!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
Emmett or Jasper. Some of it was Jasper, like the last line. Some was Emmett, like the teasing of her clumsiness. so the POV was Jazzett. :D

great story! I LOVED IT! :D
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
tanglingshadows chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
I think it's Emmett :) I just get that feel from it. I think he might have been adventurous as a human and vampire to cliff dive. Congrats on finishing! I've loved reading your dribbles. Will you participate in the next round?
tanglingshadows chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
I love this. I've been on a kick lately of finding stories where Edward tells Bella about his past and what he has lived through. I think that's one of the parts of the saga that I really wish was in there. You're getting so close to finishing!
LightStarDusting chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Love this one! Really good stuff. I like the parallel of Bella and Emmett and their thoughts. Doing this for their mates - grinning and bearing it.