Reviews for Things Change
leaseyi chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is painfully beautiful! All through Glee, we saw Puck willingly being used by others, just for sex or for revenge or to fell young again. Yet here, you take the time to show us his possible perspective on being used so freely by others, who may or may not take his feelings into account.

This story is a heart-wrenching look into Pucks emotions - how he feels and what he lets on.

This was a very creative angle in which to frame this story and it adds depth to Puck's character, that the writers should have taken more time to explore.

Very good work! Excellent read!
Mickey chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I liked it very sweet
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
PupsyPups chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I really enjoyed this! SO GOOD. :o)
scorpionika chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Bittersweet little story. Narration's weird, but it suits this particular fic xD

MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
this was super sweet. thanks for sharing it!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awwwwwww! Cuddles! Awesome!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I kind of really love this :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I hope they stay together! And I would kind of like to see Puck tell Adam off for Playing Kurt.
kinzee42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love it angst, hurt and then hope at then end really well written.
orphanaccount1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010

That's all i need to say.
heardtheowl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Oh, gosh, I loved this. I've never seen anyone write Kurt as the player but it was very believable as you wrote it. And Puck. Poor bb. I'm glad he got his Kurt back in the end. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
The last line was perfect.

This fic is really, really good. You're writing isn't rusty at all, it's very polished and shiny.

I hope you write more, because I'm sure they'd be just as good too!
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I like it, very sad and sweet but I think it would have been better if you wrote it out in a longer story. But it's good.