Reviews for Mystery Science Theater 1000!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Uhh, wow.

...Think you'd want to do HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? It's probably the most surreal and insane fic ever.
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 25 . 2/7/2014
Hey! Good to see that you're back. Well, at least you improved in your writing skills! _ That said I hate looking over my old stories because they were just awful. DX

But it's great to see someone who doesn't take himself too seriously. :) I hope to see more soon, but no pressure since you have school and a life and whatnot. :]
Ezio-FMAssassin chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
I found the link for the My Immortal mst3k on your DeviantArt page, can't say I was disappointed, I found it pretty funny. Now to read your other mstings!
Violeia chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
No comments on the story. I dont think i need to.

Why can I see Yuri really doing that crap at the end lol.
Violeia chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Can I have the number for that hot line Im not gonna be okay. But the bit at the end with johnny and Yuri was reall funny...

This crap should be illegal...
Violeia chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I didn't think I could finsh it. This might be a lagit form of torture...
Violeia chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Well... It seems the author was trying to make the plot theif thing a joke... Total fail.

Gritty defective Johnny was hilarious! You should make a fanfic about that it was awesome.
Violeia chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Lol I liked the boys mechine. I've actually never heard of Calvin and Hobbs. So I don't quite get the references but it's still very funny.
Violeia chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I regret! HahaHaha! So let me get this straight these are REAL fanfics you found? This person was like "you know what's funny? Gay people and stupid people!" I usually like the pure comedy skits but this was just boreing. The inserts are the only point in reading it at all.
Violeia chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Aw, poor Joachim. I thought that the Monty Python and Ghostbusters references were awesome. I personally think that jokes are the funnest but hardest part of a story. You make it look easy.

Joachim was too easy of a target. This person should have picked a more challenging subject.
Violeia chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Lol. I didn't even know people did fanfiction of Keith. I mean I like him and all but he really wasn't a big part of the story.

Why did she have to drag it on like that? If it wasn't for your inserts I couldn't continue with it.
Tiger5913 chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
That fic was obviously written by a 10-year-old girl who has no understanding of REAL human relationships. Kids, what you learn on trashy TV programs doesn’t apply to real life. Hate to break it to ya.

Ack, I noticed that too. Poor Alice is getting corrupted! (Then again, I can’t tell if it’s really from the MSTing, or from being with Yuri for so long.) Gah, Johnny is so cute. Always the levelheaded one, despite his age. :)

God, there is actually more to the Forbidden Fruit fic? DX FML.
CobaltGale chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
Well. You did it. You made my day.

M.S.T. 1K is back, and I cant wait to read more.

Keep up the good work.
Tiger5913 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I just gotta tell you: I love this story. XD Having Yuri and Alice, Johnny and Shania MST the stories is made of pure win. I actually care more about the interaction between them than the MSTed stories themselves...

That being said, Forest Passions auuuuuuuuuuugh my braaaaaaaaaaain DX The fuck was the author thinking?
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
Sorry I didn't review this ages ago; writing fics and whatnot. Brilliant chapter, tears formed from the cornors of my eyes from laughing so hard. I kinda got confused mid-way, but with that horrendus fic it wasn't too suprising.

Nicolai and Gilbert are back, it has been a while. I wonder what other torture they will force Yuri and the gang to endure. Oh well, take your time in updating; no one is rushing you and it's understandable that you'd want to take a break after that. Hell, I would if I was in the same position. Keep up the great work.