Reviews for Chances
sdavis2k9 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
I read the whole story and I like your sense of humor and comedic timing. I thought it started oddly and slow but liked how you brought it all back around within a few chapters.

I think your version of Rose seems unique compared to some of the others I have read, its refreshing so see her written in a different type of light and I enjoyed it.
klee123 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
love this story. can't wait for the next update.
francesmama chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
love your stories
beckaboo924 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I love Bella's reactions to Edward and something tells me Edward isn't obliviouse to Bella either ;)
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Robinsff rec'd you on twitter! Looks like you have a good story going here. A few obsticals including an already engaged Edward...gasp! So is Bella working part time like stated in her fantasy?
Purpleem89 chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
love this story
OppositesAttack chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
This is hilarious! Plz update and continue soon :) one of the best stories I've read recently :)
perihelion chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
I love Bella's internal monologue. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews! I'm really enjoying this story. It's definitely a lot more lighthearted than what I usually read, so it's a breath of fresh air. I read the outtake before I read this - which is how I knew this existed. You keep talking about this attacked UDub student though so I'm curious if that'll come up in some way? Hm... Hope you update soon!
chritbella chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
i love bella and edward stories. they are so cute. I will be adding to fav list.
berdb chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
I can kind of understand her point of view.

She has nothing in her life. Her self-esteem is extremely low.

All of a sudden these people, incredible in all ways start paying attention to her, she probably feels like she is being punk'd in high school.

Of course, Charlie would not understand this.
Eeyore16 chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Hi

I just stumbled across your story last night and found myself engrossed from the very first chapter. I have really enjoyed reading it and I must say I was a little disappointed when I got to chapter sixteen and found I could not read on any further. It has really left me wanting more and I really hope you update soon as I really am loving this story and I cannot wait to read more.
thepinktabby chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
AWW! {{hugs for the poor Edmund}} Thanks for the update
MEL24FAN chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Hey bb, glad to see you're back on the horse. Bella definitely did over react and I'm glad Charlie put her in her place.
mimimgr chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Thanks for the update. Just recommendation, maybe you could do a little recap next time if you don't update for awhile. It makes it easier to remember what happened in the previous chapters. Glad she quit her job and that Charlie made her realise she may have overreacted to Edward. She a sensitive soul. :)
vikky-leigh chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
I absolutely love this story! Tanya is such a bitch isn't she?