Reviews for Innocent Sam
FABS PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 33 . 7/3/2014
FABS. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
ahartley chapter 33 . 1/29/2012
Ahh what the hell? please update soon
lucymarie chapter 33 . 1/17/2012
i loved reading this story! you're a great writer and i love sam's character!
BitchMcGee chapter 33 . 1/14/2012
amazing story! id love it if you did a sam continuation story!
alykat14 chapter 33 . 1/11/2012
I'm glad that she finally told Reid how she feels and now they can be together. It took a long time to get to this point, but now that we're here, if you continued writing about their relationship I would still read it. It would be cool if you continued and Sam matured more.
alykat14 chapter 32 . 12/11/2011
Once again, Sam says terrible things to people who love her. She needs to think before she freaks out on people. Hopefully Reid forgives her.
alykat14 chapter 31 . 12/10/2011
Finally they're so close to getting together! Next chapter hopefully :)
alykat14 chapter 30 . 11/30/2011
Ok it took me a while, but I read every chapter. I actually don't like Sam that much. I think she keeps important info to herself and ends up hurting others. Plus she sucks at making decisions and runs away and cries a lot. However, I do really like the story. The boys are awesome and I like Sam with Reid. Hopefully they get together and she sees that he has changed and loves her. It made me kinda mad that she assumed Pogue would sleep with Kate like that. She always jumps to the worst conclusion. She needs to learn to trust.
kvsgrl chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
Finally she admits she loves Reid. Now for them to get together. She belongs with him. Now to clear up what is really wrong with her. I have missed this story. Will there be a sequel for her & Reid's story.

kvsgrl
elvenhottie chapter 26 . 4/4/2011
I Love love love this story! I can't get enough of it. Please update soon. I can not wait to read more. Some advice would be to edit your work a little bit more carefully their is some misplacement of words but other that that it is fantastic keep writing!
amroberts17 chapter 26 . 3/18/2011
Great chapter! Please post again soon!
kvsgrl chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
Oh have I been looking forward to this. Finally she lets Pouge go. Now she can get with Reid. They are made for each other. I like what she said about being second best because it was true. Please update soon.

MArguerite
Elm Treigh chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
interesting...
kvsgrl chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
Oh I think she should tell Pouge about what Chase did to Kate. He deserves to know so he can decide if he still wants to be with her. And Tyler is right she does belong with Reid. Perhaps he might change a bit for her. Please keep up the great work.

MArguerite