Reviews for Disc Wars - Episode 4
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like your story a lot.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Really funny. I'll read the sequel tomorrow.
joymouse-8675309 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
this is really good! And funny. I just finished it- I've been tryin to read it for a few days now...:)
Mr. Towel chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
YAY, gr8 story, maybe u shud mod it in2 chappies tho
Huinesoron chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
You seem to have gotten a little confused at one point:

* * *

RIDCULLY

Hell no. The cargo area stays at a constant temperature no matter what-

PRINCESS ANGUA

The *cargo* area?

RIDCULLY

[abruptly shifting gears] Oh yes! They've been very useful in the construction... I don't think I could have finished it without them.

DARTH VETINARI

Good. I would hate to think you were feeling deprived in any way.

LEONARD

I could use some more parchment and ink.

* * *

I'd really appreciate it if you could sort this out, as apart from this one thing the story is wonderful.

hS
Ryulabird chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
. I .. I love you. _ Please never stop writing. .. Thank you..

_
Mobius Shadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I love this! LOL! But why is it under 'Crossovers' Why not in Discworld, where people will know what it is? You should move both of them- they're too good to be forgotton!
Blood Cocoa chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
AHH! This is sooo good! Most of the characterisations are pretty good, but I'm not sure about Ridcully... But then again I'm not sure who else I would cast.. anyway, this made me laugh so much! my sides hurt now... another brilliant crossover from you! Please write the other star wars episodes! PLEASE! This is just too good not to follow up!
VimesLady chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Great job! You've got a real talent for humor. Oh, I'd love to see someone do a film version of this script. I'd also love to see you write more."

Favorite lines:

"Bugger the script"

"Who are you, Deanna Troi or something?"

"It might just be puppy love."

"Ordinarily you'd need actual pork for that, but I guess in this case-"

I was hoping Vimes would show up. But I'm confused about the part he's playing... is it an actual role from Star Wars?
ergvbza chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Heehee! This actually made me laugh out loud a couple times, which is a feat you should pat yourself on the back for. Brilliant! Please continue!

(One note - I think there might have been a bit of a mix-up in the scene with Leonard da Quirm; it had no intro. Otherwise hilarious and perfect!)
acrophobic chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Oh gods...my sides hurt. Please, please continue this! Even if it means Carrot and Angua are siblings. I'm begging, write more!
Caitlin M chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I'm back again. I really, really enjoyed this fic, but I'm not quite sure how to review it...hmmm... Well, 1st question-Is Ridcully the Archchancellor of UU Ridcully? Because he didn't seem that way to me. 2nd question-Why didn't you just put this in Discworld? Finally, I'm glad you didn't kill Rincewind. Yay for cowardice! Bugger the script!