Reviews for What Gives Her the Right?
aloha94 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nicely written. I was disappointed with Ziva in that episode. Tony may have come off weird, but I think I have an idea of why he seemed obsessed. Dana was his dream girl. She was smart, brave, funny, everything that he truly wanted. I think that Tony really wants his own house with a white picket fence, a wife, maybe a couple kids, the American Dream, you know. And Ziva's comment on what Ms. Right would see in him seemed a little harsh. I liked that you pointed out her situation with Roy. She had known him only a couple days, and just fell in love with him. Tony watches thousands of Dana's interviews, and starts falling in love with everything she represents. Then he convinces her to come out of hiding, and she's even more amazing in person. He's probably starting to think that maybe there could be something there, and then he finds out she's going to die. That scene with him and Gibbs in the basement was heartbreaking. I've totally given up on ever seeing Tiva in this show. I just wish they'd give Tony a nice normal girl to go home to, someone who really cares about him. Wow, this review got a little long! Hehe, I liked your story. :)
abigail chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I don't understand why so many people blame ziva! she was right. Tony was totally obsessed with somebody he has never met. not the same with ziva and roy at all. he almost beat up the producer cause he enjoyed letting her use him? thats a jealous boyfriend, and he wasn't her boyfriend. she did not know he even existed. ziva asked what his dream girl would see in him, and before, he would have some arrogant but funny response. His looks and masculinity etc. he would not have taken it so seriously but as her teasing him. they have both shown, at different times, that they care for each other deeply. why the rift now? it can't be rivkin or somalia cause they all seem to have forgotten all of that already. like it never existed. the whole season, except for the a few episodes in the beginning, has totally moved on. the relatioship between the two is totally mishandled, sometimes they almost seem like lovers, sometimes platonic. and he is seeing others too. is she? what happened to can't live without you? personally, i hope they do not get together as she needs somebody more able to handle her, and more down to earth. and he needs the mothering type, not ziva. they should just meet new people and get on already!
NCISfan chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nicely written, but I thought that Ziva was not wrong in her analysis. He was suddenly obsessed with somebody he had never met before, and he has still not met. She did meet,spend a lot of time with, and get to know sanders. I think the writers have been worse than sloppy, they have been indifferent and careless. The relationship between the team and the banter has been pathetic, to say the least. I would not blame the characters for the writers mess.
PM chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
NICE USE OF THE PARALLELS BETWEEN THE TWO SITUATIONS. AND YEAH ZIVA IS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND THAT MIGHT TRANSLATE WRONG TO SENSITIVE PEOPLE. BUT SHOULDENT THEY BE USED TO IT BY NOW. OR I GUESS SHE SHOULD BE A LITTLE BIT MORE SENSITIVE BY NOW TOO.
charli911 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I agree with Tony, what gives her the right? and, i'm sorry, but don't think Tony *ever* thought Ziva was ms. right...ms right now, maybe, a quickie one night stand! lol
SpecialAgentZiva chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is well written. Short and sweet, I like it. I found Ziva to be genuinely concerned in that episode, though, yeah, a little blunt. c: