Reviews for After Hogwarts
viu chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Another lovely moment for them. Thanks for writing the sequel to Knows.
Franny Moon chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
T_T*sob*sob*

*Franny crowl to the computer, not really able to walk proprely* That was sooooooo beautiful! *Break down in tears once again* I just read "Loneliness that nobody knows" and "After hogwart" in the same hour and let me tell you that... that it IS wonderful!absolutly! let me tell you that you've a lot of talent! Poor runnie-wunnie! *sob*sob* it was just so full of tenderness! waaah! *try to dry her tears 'cuz her mum is looking at her very oddly* well just to tell you that you're a wonderful writter and that I'm forever thankfull to you for making of a boring and crappy wednesday night a full of tears and emotions wednesday night...

Franny Moon
Physco Draco chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Nice. I'm off to read the last part.
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Excellent! This is cute. Dammit, I thought I wasn't going to read any more potentially fluffy fanfiction tonight. -_-;;;

Oh, well. It was well worth it. _ Great job with this storyline, is there more that I can read? Well, I'll just have to go and see...
Fuzzy Blue Owl chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
A few small grammer errors (i noticed them while reading but now i can't find them...) but otherwise i LURVE IT! _ The slash-without-sex thing really works for them in this fic. However, i lurve smut, too. *winkwinknudgenudge*

i'd like to link to this one as well in my archive... as the sequel.

i'm lurving them both! _

~Fuzzy
Bria chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Sob. Fabulous.
boyblue chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Love your work Sydney. I really do.

I;ve already told you this, but it seems very compact, you portrays very vivid images.

Can't wait to read more.

Steve
Geladwyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
So sweet. So short, but so sweet. Write more soon! ~Gela
Aille chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Lovely... beautiful... as always great. As with Percy and Oliver, you are bringing Harry and Ron closer together. I look forward to seeing what you do.
Tessie chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
very sweet chapter. I really like this story
gwendolyn-flight chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
awww. ::sniffle:: i'm glad you updated. now go write more!

(umm, i probably reviewed before as gwen. but it's still me! i'm following the story! yay . . . umm.)