Reviews for Unhappy Birthday
Midnight Luna chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
*hugs Sammy*
jamiefin chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Please make this a 2 shot! I want dean to kick ass!
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
*singing* SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SIMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT SOMEONES GUNNA GET IT!
Luna wolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Wow whoever hurt sammy is a really ads
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUH! Somebody's gonna get it XD
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ahhhhhhh! This is so sad. But so good. I wish there was a second chapter. I want to know what happens next. But it was done so well. Thank you. xo

And btw, where do I find the rest written for this prompt? I'm always seeing things about prompts, but if never know where to find all the other stories?
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh man. Was not expecting that. That's so horrible. Poor Sammy. And then Dean is just trying to celebrate and give Sam a good birthday and it's bringing up horrible memories and gahhhhh. Very emotional.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story! I was really impressed with the fact that Sam's graduating year was the year he turned 19 since it's true, he didn't graduate high school until he was 19 because they moved around so much. Even though I was mad at Dean for not believing it at first it was very real, after all, you don't want to believe something so horrible could happen to some one you love and care about. Plus the fact that Dean would expect Sam to be able to defend himself in some way. Well done, all around!
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I know it's been over 2 years since you posted this story. This was really good. I would love to know what happened when Dean met up with Morton White.
LifesDreamer chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Poor Sam :'( good story though and well written - well done!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
would love to read more to this and if it would happen to anybody of my family i probably would go after who ever it was and god forbit what i would him.
happybirthday101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this shouldn't be complete
Dubu Jorim chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nice
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Heartbreaking!
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is done beautifully. Sam isn't a pathetic, but someone who has moved on. Written so well.

-sf