Reviews for Unhappy Birthday
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 1/17
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUH! Somebody's gonna get it XD
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ahhhhhhh! This is so sad. But so good. I wish there was a second chapter. I want to know what happens next. But it was done so well. Thank you. xo

And btw, where do I find the rest written for this prompt? I'm always seeing things about prompts, but if never know where to find all the other stories?
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh man. Was not expecting that. That's so horrible. Poor Sammy. And then Dean is just trying to celebrate and give Sam a good birthday and it's bringing up horrible memories and gahhhhh. Very emotional.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story! I was really impressed with the fact that Sam's graduating year was the year he turned 19 since it's true, he didn't graduate high school until he was 19 because they moved around so much. Even though I was mad at Dean for not believing it at first it was very real, after all, you don't want to believe something so horrible could happen to some one you love and care about. Plus the fact that Dean would expect Sam to be able to defend himself in some way. Well done, all around!
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I know it's been over 2 years since you posted this story. This was really good. I would love to know what happened when Dean met up with Morton White.
LifesDreamer chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Poor Sam :'( good story though and well written - well done!
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
would love to read more to this and if it would happen to anybody of my family i probably would go after who ever it was and god forbit what i would him.
happybirthday101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
this shouldn't be complete
Laziness Triumphs chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Nice
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Heartbreaking!
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is done beautifully. Sam isn't a pathetic, but someone who has moved on. Written so well.

-sf
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Well-done. Yeah, MW needs to die.
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I've read so many stories in the SPN fandom that they more or less started to overlap in my mind, but this one-shot over here has always stood out from the rest, ever since I've read it the first time.

My only regret is that it took me so long to actually leave a review and that there aren't more chapters so I can review them as well. You did a great job!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Paralelsky
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
0.0 OH SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
First off, I loved your story- pure awesomeness. second of all, do you know where i can read more stories for that prompt, it was a good idea. Please let me know and loved the story!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »