Reviews for The Looking Glass Has Broken
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 9/16
This honestly hurt to read. I love it. Was Kagome self-harming?
Asharion chapter 1 . 7/13
I could gush forever over how much this amusing fic delights me, both out of the clever parallels between the events and roles in this AU and the canon plotlines - such as Sesshomaru's arm being disabled, and Rin becoming his charge - and the familiar characterization even within unfamiliar settings.

As requested on your profile to know; I stumbled across your works of fanfiction literature and this story via another member's list of favorited stories.

I enjoyed this tale while it lasted, but am curious - did you continue the plotline in a new storyline as you mentioned wishing to do? I would love a pointer in the right direction to get said book, if it has been published.

Thanks much!
~Happily reading reader
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 6/22
That was a sweet one shot! Thank you!
jj chapter 1 . 6/16
wow just wow
The calling chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This was really good
Skulleh chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Here I am, reviewing. I rarely do, but was intrigued after reading your bio.

I came across this particular fic in forthright's favorite stories list. I was specifically looking for Sess/Kag (what a fun couple), then quickly read my way through the rest of your S/K fics.

A shame you don't update anymore. But I understand. You should know that you are a great writer and I can only imagine how much you've improved since writing these fics.

Chin up.
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I love the idea of Kagome and Sesshomaru outliving everyone and enduring the years together. Makes me melancholy.
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What happened to Shippou? It seems everyone Kagome ever knew has died except for Sesshomaru... and every single full blooded demon she has ever known. O .o While I could see Kouga running off and getting himself killed or not wanting to dredge up the past, surely Shippou would have been more visible in her life since nearly every fanfic depicts Kagome as his surrogate mother. His blowing off her grief bothers me more than anyone else's in the fic, especially since it is never written in. None of the other reviewers seem to have noticed either, so maybe I missed something. ;;

Other than that, great work. Her grief at having to live a life so far from the way she had intended felt very real. When the scarring on her arms was mentioned and that she said she didn't think she could die, I honestly thought she had been slashing her wrists at some point. Only the leg scars corrected my assumption. Something felt empty about her feelings at the end because I feel like even though she is content with her life now, she never got her old cheerfulness back. Like the well which was her looking glass back out of the rabbit hole and like the scars on her body , she never healed. Or maybe like the well, she finally has and the cheerfulness will return.

Part of me wants her when the times match up to go and reassure her family. Maybe she will.

Keep up the good work! : )
Tarsieh chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Wait, so the well started working again after they left?! That's...meaningful. I applaud you, good sir. Great storyline and visualization. Impeccable timing, too. Bittersweet but nonetheless, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Beautiful
kat chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow, that last part? What. A. Trip! Great job, I loved it!
young kagome chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow! Wonderful one-shot! I absolutely adored it. Amazing job! I hope the rest of your stories are as good as this. I will find out soon :)
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
brb crying that was so great!
Sylvien chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This was really well put together and written! I really enjoyed it.
troubledkitty chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
wow... that was so... ummm... i... i am going to lie down now while i process the pure amazing awesomeness of this story is. This is , in my opinion, one of the few stories, on the whole of , that has kept the characters true to their personalities and character. Thank you so much for giving me and many other readers this small piece of breath taking literature.