Reviews for Chasing A boy through the wind
I am seriously angry at you for putting all these announcements and warnings about harem and lemons up, but in the end you stopped the story before Naruto got even his first kiss.

The aspect of lemons was seriously my main reason for reading this fiction. But it was in vain.
What you are writing makes absolutely no sense so far.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 9 . 9/30
Woke up everyone in the house from laughing so hard from the end of that chapter
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
If the Civilian council still think Naruto a monster, than how many monsters would save an old man like the Third Hokage? Also Mokuton is the jutsu of the First Hokage. You had the Tobirama doing one.
Blaze1992 chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
Great story so far an 9 out of 10 disappointed that it hasn't been updated in 2 years and hasn't even broke the 80k mark. I only have 3 questions. 1st Will Naruto new abilities and lack of Kurama changed the plotline of the 4th war? 2nd Will Naruto have a personal weapon like hook swords or a War Fan? 3rd Will there been any non Hyuga girls in the harem like either Tsunade or Ryuuzetsu? Please Update this fic.
Spidey2 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Love it! Keep going!
PunchDNova chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Why why u do dis to hiashi you hurt my achy brakey piece o heart
ng jun cheng chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
If you are not gonna update it, may I take over
ng jun cheng chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
I was hoping that all female characters be married to naruto. Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata, Hanabi and Temari
Animaman chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Story is long overdue for an update, and it's amazing how not once Naruto has brought up the seals that the council used to stunt his growth, and how whatever supporters he has would respond to the fact that Naruto could have been the next Itachi. Three things, who is in the harem now? And will Naruto finally snap even more on people trying to force him into either marrying their daughters or help them gain power for their clans? And will somebody finally get to slap Sakura and Ino and knock them off of their high horse, while also pointing out to the fact that due to their abuse towards Naruto, he would have more then every right to retaliate against them if they so much as try to take advantage of his trust?
yuyuyre chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
You have potential, just don't know how to use it right. Your gamer needs work, your story's structure is some what lacking but pretty good at getting the point across. Don't fill it up with so much useless drama, use little bits to spice up the story. I look forward to your next story.
ng jun cheng chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Poor Naruto, He should be happy, but instead he is running for his life to survive. irony isn't it
onlytoask chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Here is some quick advice: left align the text. I'm pretty sure your story isn't any good anyway, but I can tell you many readers, myself included, are not going to stay around long enough to find out once they see the centered text.
KamiNaruto chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
For The Record The Shadow Clone Justu Is A Kinjustu For How Much Chakra You Need To Make One