Reviews for Purpose
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love it! Might just be me, but I think the people in Azkaban would be just as "crazy" if not more, so excellent job! x Smaginn
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I love the blend of happiness and depression. Also the inherent craziness that is Sirius! I love how he came to find out his purpose and how it all fit together. And a part that really made me want to cry was "Sometimes Sirius would hear a giggling voice say, "Padfoot! Daddy Padfoot!" He would smile at those words, familiar and beloved as the boy who spoke them." The inclusion of the other story really hit it home that Sirius had a life before all this. And it was a happy one . waugh, okay you're a great author and I love all your works. This is going to be my last review for today, I hope you keep writing!
A. Person chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
This was really good, though the parenthesis got annoying. Yup. That's all I've got to say.

~A. Person
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
yes, I've always wondered how Sirius' time in Azkaban had been. what had he been thinking, how did he feel... well, it is obvious that happyness was the last thing he felt, but, well... what did really happen?... I wonder.
this was an interesting fic! I liked very much
Sarah-Anna chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
The story was wonderfully written congradulations. I liked it alot, Sirius actually did seem he was in Azkaban.

S-A
Nexus3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Thats the best description of what it must have been like in azkaban that I've seen yet. There is one story where Harry is in azkaban, but it doesn't explore the madness involved.
Joey Potter chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Oh, I loved this so much. it was sad, it was... it was fantastic. I especially liked the line 'Then the dementors would come and Harry would be dead again.'

I think this is exactly how Sirius thought while he was in Azkaban, and I hope to see more stories from you soon - you have a great Sirius.
The Miserable chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Ohh... I definitely like this...
Waxwing chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
I have read a lot of stories of Sirius Black's time in Azkaban, but for some reason never ceased to like them. This is one of the best ones I've read and I hope to read more stories from you soon.
Macguffin chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
That's so sad! i think I may cry! Sirius wouldn't have to go through this Hell if it wasn't for pettigrew! I hate Pettigrew so much! He should die...he WILL die!

Anyways, good job! It was very dark and sad...
Kat chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
AWWWWWWWW I love Harry and Sirius stories. This one was really good... poor Sirius *mutters* damned Wormtail!