Reviews for Dean Phantom
SirDuranix chapter 3 . 7/15
dannys ghost suit is a spandex because that is what he was wearing when he was exposed to the ghost portal if dean was wearing his usual getup then his ghost outfit would just be a photonegative of that
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 4/24
a good start. your action scenes are a bit rushed. you've got a good grasp of character interactions and personalities.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh sure, /that/ was reeall intelligent of you Dean.
Other than Dean being an idiot (is that in character for him?) good start so far
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 4/19
This is some weird.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 13 . 3/15
Thai story was awesome! All the angstttttt
monsterinthecloset04141996 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love both these shows :) i think u should make more of this Story. Like Where Dean fights Vlad and the other ghosts of the ghost zone. i like how John seemed cool with it and like the part where Dean phase into his brother's body and say something bout getting a hair cut and Sammy was like oh no u don't :)
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
dean figured it out! great story!
13lue13erry chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Wow! Good chapter! Everyone is in character-like perfectly! Bobby was the best!
OnCuzImBored chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Wait, there's no guarentee that Dean will have the Wail; Vlad and Dani didn't.
sapphireswimming chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
DUDE. You just pulled a Lab Rat with Dean. D8
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Awesome fight sequence. A lot was going on! Of course, that's a pretty evil cliffie to leave us on. So...

*on to the next chapter!*
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Well, John took that all rather well. He may be a hunter, but he also understands the importance of family. And it's kinda nice having some supernatural advantages on your side of the fight, too.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Good training session. Good for Dean, getting a hang of his powers so quickly. Just needed the right motivation.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Hahahaha. I love how Danny and Jazz could sound so bored getting Jack out of the room. And going through all of the ghost powers like a grocery list. Although, I'm not sure that every ghost can do all of those things. Evil Future Danny is the only other ghost I know of that has a ghostly wail, for instance. And I think the word you were looking for might have been "intangibility". ;)

YAAY Sam and Tucker are coming into the story! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Heheh. Dean besting Skulker on day one, not bad, not bad. I love Bobby's explanation of ghost portals like the WInchesters were idjits for not knowing about them before hand. XD I am a little confused as to why Dean's alter ego has a hazmat suit when he wasn't wearing one when he entered the portal. But still. Like where this is going!