Reviews for Bon Appetite
JEC00k chapter 9 . 1/11
Lol at this update rate, Kyle will never get home.
jmstarchild chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED MORE? YOU TEASE. YOU MONSTER. I CRY IN PAIN. i love u
WolfTheWolfy chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
please make moarrrrrr
EggyEgg chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Shit dude, I really wish I had gotten around to reviewing this earlier. This story was super well-written, and Stan was fucking adorable. The way you made him speak was just cute as hell. Also, your descriptions and detail were perfect. The pacing was great man! I doubt you have any plans of continuing this story, but I'd really love to know what happens next. Whether or not you decide to continue this story, keep on writing dude!
lovelove chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
hey please update! I am begging you please please please update as soon as possible! I reaaallllyyy want to know whats happened next!

I amm waitting for youuuuuu :( :(
ChibiMegane chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
I like how you brought the horror into the story c: I hope to read more chapters when you have time to update. Will there be a good or bad ending for Kyle? I'm also interested in what Stan will do for him.
Wilzyx chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I really do hope that update this because to honest this really is the most unique style stories I've read in a long time. First of all I particularly enjoyed the way written Stan who is absolutely adorable in his attachment to Kyle and can be creepy as f*ck.
Vlendira chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Please continue this!
Sebastian chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Please Write more I cannot wait to see the ending of this story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Are you continueing this cause I really like it?!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Plz keep writing! I love your story! xD
Feta-fingers32 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
D: Update, please!
fvck chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Please update soon. The last update thingy says 2011, but if you're reading this, then you better know that I am awaiting the next chapter, whenever it comes. I just have to say, this story is absolutely extraordinary. It's weird, but different from any other fan fiction that i've ever read. I love how attached Stan has gotten to Kyle, even though he sometimes shows his, uh, love in odd ways. This story is just sick, and I'm sure that you are a very, very sick person. I love it xD
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 9 . 7/7/2012