Reviews for Bon Appetite
ChibiMegane chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
I like how you brought the horror into the story c: I hope to read more chapters when you have time to update. Will there be a good or bad ending for Kyle? I'm also interested in what Stan will do for him.
Wilzyx chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I really do hope that update this because to honest this really is the most unique style stories I've read in a long time. First of all I particularly enjoyed the way written Stan who is absolutely adorable in his attachment to Kyle and can be creepy as f*ck.
kawaii-chan26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Please continue this!
Sebastian chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Please Write more I cannot wait to see the ending of this story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Are you continueing this cause I really like it?!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Plz keep writing! I love your story! xD
Feta-fingers32 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
D: Update, please!
fvck chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Please update soon. The last update thingy says 2011, but if you're reading this, then you better know that I am awaiting the next chapter, whenever it comes. I just have to say, this story is absolutely extraordinary. It's weird, but different from any other fan fiction that i've ever read. I love how attached Stan has gotten to Kyle, even though he sometimes shows his, uh, love in odd ways. This story is just sick, and I'm sure that you are a very, very sick person. I love it xD
sad1st1c m1stress chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Poor Clyde sandwich...
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Weird dark stinky planet? XD
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Good read make hungry reviewer... 7am it is, sleep much needed... sleep good for reviewer. Reviewer take break, break nice.

Lol I can't stop reading though!