Reviews for The Difference
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I would say this one is One of Best fic of Wincest SamxDean ever!
With possessive Sam and marriage Demon and many people(like Sam said) after Dean; definitely Great! Especially it's kins of hard for me to search SamxDean fic. most I found is DeanxSam.(and I didn't read it; don't interested)

It's nice to know there nice Demon who really love human, and vice versa. Awesome! ;)
Rebecca chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
You need to continue this and make it the time that Sam is bottum and Dean is about to shag him senseless
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
Waiting To Be Broken chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
That was truly an amazing story- I read it in one breath! I loved everything about it (true, there were typos here and there but nobody is perfect) and Sam is completely right! For them brotherly love and lust is the same thing xD Pity only we didn't see De top but he was a good bottom too (what can I say, Jensen should blame himself for the fact that we enjoy seeing/imaging/ him bottom, he is really unbelievably pretty)
Mistress Whimsy chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
Where oh where do I begin?

The first chapter seemed a little stiff but I noticed that the further I got the better it flowed, and your ending 'lemon' was absolutely lovely! Not to mention you had a happy ending and I am a total sucker for happy endings!

The Rainblow bar about made me fall off my chair laughing. As did the line "Oh boy. Dean has a plan." I also loved that a demon gave the two a lecture about love. That was just awesome. The demon marriage thing should have been weird but somehow it wasn't, it was just...neat. I loved how Sam would think of Dean as cute and adorable and attempt to hide it. I also liked the scene where Dean talked to Sammy while he thought he was asleep. It didn't even seem out of character, I think he might actually DO something like that if he didn't think anyone was listening.

Yeah, just all around awesomeness. I am absolutely putting this in my favorites, I MUST read this again. :-D Thanks bunches for posting it!

Whimsy
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
This story really amused me. HAHAHA! And Sam being the top you dont read many stories like that.
Hell'sHound chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
I just started to get into Supernatural. I'm in Season 4 right now, and I thought I'd see if I could find some fanfiction. Of course my past experience with fanfiction is surfing through a lot of crap before you find a jem.

Wasn't I surprised then that I found this wonderful story right of the bat! You have a great style and you really portrayed the characters true to show. I'm all about the smut so I was like oh man when is it going to get here? I think that made the final chapter all the hotter.

Also great job on the Sam top and Dean bottom. We all know Dean is a bottom even though he would put up a fight about it.

Thanks for the great story! I'll definitely be reading more from you and hope you keep it up!

(Made my day and I even had to make an account just to tell you that I loved this story!)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
omg, Castiel randomly in there was nice XD I'm sad to see this go though but oh well, It was good :)
Supernatural Satisfaction chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
YAY! oddly enough dean as the bitch, HOT!

I always think of Sam as more of the girl and then I realize they are both to manly and then I have to choose and it becomes a big mess because then I fight with myself...(Weird I know)

LOVED IT!
PapiEsteven chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
I loved the ending, thank you:)
missmarina95 chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Gah! It's over? :( Lol, I really am sad to see it end! I loved that story, I thought it was cute and hilarious, and your lemon was friggin awesome! :D Honestly thoough, I thought you did an excellent job and I can't wait to see what other SPN stories you will write. I'm generally more of a Wincest fan, not a Destiel fan, but hey, who knows. If you write it, I just might read it, simply cuz it's yours. :) Again, great story, I loved it!
emmau chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Very hot. It was a good ending to the story, and I like the idea of the boys riding off into the sunset together. My only disappointment is that Sam remained a condescending douchebag to the very end. He really gives off the impression that he looks down on Dean, and not a lot of impression that he likes Dean for more than his looks and his complete devotion to Sam, which yes, is very egotistical. I was hoping Sam would actually give me more than "Hey, I love him even though I think he's a jerk, plus I love it when the complaining smart-ass talks about how much he loves me. And I guess I can grit my teeth and let him have what he wants, as long as I get what I want first." Not a flattering picture, but I guess it works for Dean, though it's kind of sad that it does. Sorry, but that's how I see it. Still, very hot boys together, so I enjoyed that. Thank you.
PapiEsteven chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Loved this chapter, thank you
Twinchester Angel chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
This was a great chapter! And please don't get me wrong but I'm starting to feel the sexual tension n frustration! Yay! I'm glad they're finally gonna admit it to each other! Everybody else can see it, hell even they can see it! I was literally yelling at them: "just say it to each other already!" Will they get the souls back? Sorry, random. Anyway, great chapter, especially the end! The buildup was great! Can't wait until the next chapter! Your aged lemon sounds yummy! LOL *hugs*
Yumiko Akki chapter 9 . 10/17/2010