Reviews for Fragile
NothingCharming chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Awe, JesseAss... and yet I still love him!
Silbemetato chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I really liked your story, specially the way you personafy jesse!
markedandtied chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
okay so ohmygosh first i love that you finally had them do it, because i swear i thought they were going to be the ones to in "the power of madonna" and not finn/santana. but oh well, moving on!

i LOVE your grasp on jesse's character and his indecision. it makes me love this ship so much more and makes it that much more tragic. which of course is brilliant. and i love that he can read rachel so well - that's why they work and why he can manipulate her so easily. it's bad and good all at the same time. and omg i just love this, i can't even. i think that the contrast between their motives is brilliant and how naive and unsure rachel is is adorable because we harldy get to see her act vulnerable in the show. she really only is with jesse and the fact that he's going to hurt her - the irony of it KILLS me and it's sad and amazing and i'm repeating myself but i can't help it. this ship KILLS ME. and so does this fic, because it's so in character. just drop everything and starting writing them in the script, please? kthx.