Reviews for Coming of Age
gigglefaries101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
i love your sev hes awesome punching abducting awesome love it

and yep an intervention was needed and what better than an intervention ware remus is naked
Fizzy-Flo chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Great chapter XD
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
This is getting very interesting! I feel sorry for the two of them,but i hope that they sort themselves out!
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
i love it
JWOHPfan chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Yep, I was right, you're just mean!
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
I alredy lost the pool :(

Remus is a idiot some times, good chapter
mrscakeakajane chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Bad Remus!
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Loved it! LOL just picturing all of them oogling Remus, heh heh heh! Why is James so popular? I think he is just a big jerk! Oh well, I look forward to your next story as much as the next chapter of this story.
gigglefaries101 chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
o poor harry i wanna hug him and feed him ice cream and cookies while watching chic flics ...

or remus chop wood ;)
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Whoa, so Remus has chosen Harry or what to be his mate/bonded? Hmm, now this could be very interesting. Just having a crush on him was interesting enough, but his one and only is something altogether different. Guess i'll just have to see how this plays out. _ Will be waiting.
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Ah, how much longer are you gonna make us suffer? Remus and Harry, neither of you are getting any younger so just get ON with it already!
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
i love it
gigglefaries101 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Somehow 'Hi, you're my mate and we have to have sex soon or else I'll go insane,' just didn't have the same ring as it might have had a decade or five ago.

and thats why i love remus hes to cute bless him lol

keep up the good work ;)
Fizzy-Flo chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Great chapter XD
Fizzy-Flo chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »