Reviews for Coming of Age
gigglefaries101 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
like this alot cant wait for more x
HP Slash Luv chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I love this story and I love Remus/Harry. A little note. In the author notes, you said the current leaders are Lucius and Severus. According to the poll, it's actually Lucius and James.
winky73 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
E a new Remus/Harry fic! Love what I have read so far and look forward to reading more!

Flying Chrissy chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Hi, great story i that he talks to harry soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
OMG just tell him already you big dumb wolf! Okay, I feel better now, LOL! Update soon please!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Whoot, i soo do love the fluffy pieces. And i simply adore happy endings. Can't wait to see how these star-crossed lovers end up admitting their feelings for one another. _ Will be waiting.
mrscakeakajane chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
another chapter so quick i'm so happy
ideas ideas umm well if they keep avoiding each other they will never talk about their feeling and as everyone one else knows how they fell they should work togeather to make them talk. send them down to the basement to get something then accedently lock them in a trick by the twins perhaps one that will last exacly an hour. Will Remus be able to control his Wolf and will Harry make it harder for him
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This is pretty good so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!
hpbrat2 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I quite like the idea of the story. Draco had me cracking up and earning odd looks from my roommate, but it's all good. Thanks! I look forward to what comes next.
mrscakeakajane chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
i love this pair can't wait for more
gigglefaries101 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
brill i was just looking for a good story with this pairing there aint many

and now you've done one yay

good story so far not sure i like draco yet hes a bit oc and hermione wouldnt care about ring size

id love longer chapters

keep it up i love your writing

xoxo gigglefaries
PyjamaShark chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
dude, good story, but have you ever heard of quotation marks? is it really so hard to press shift semicolon?
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Hm, so the key to getting you to update is to be pushy, but in a funny way, okay, got it! LOL Thanks for the quick update and I look forward to the longer chapters! Loved the banter between Harry, Draco, and Hermione!
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
No no no no no no, too short! Too short! Too Short! Come on, need more now now now now now NOW! lol nope, not a bit impatient, heh heh heh!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5