Reviews for Direct Approach
Confused chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Granted, I've only seen the drama, and haven't read the manga - yet - so my comments may be way off, but wasn't J the older brother, and Otoyo the younger?

And also (in the drama), Anzai and Otoyo were not related by blood, although they were each related to J.

I'm guessing you are not going to update, so all this is moot, but if you do ever decide to finish this, can you address those things?
sterdnert chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
"Only two more chapters are left to go, three the most. Reviews are highly encouraged/appreciated! Thanks :)"

heheh.. i hope u still remember this.. D

i will wait for it!

take care!
DeMoN'S DaRk AnGeL chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Please tell me you are gonna finish the fic. I love the idea!
funnyjunkie chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
omg...AMAZING! simply awesome! I realy love it! nice cliffhanger you got there...please update! I really want to know what will happen next!
Tasukiyama chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I Love it can't wait to see what happens next _
simply anonymous chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
oh, i wonder what J's going to do now that kanou and fujimaru have arrived? he's not going to try and run them over, is he? :O
Saiyuki729 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
I just got into the drama for this manga and I think it's so good! I also love this story! Please update as soon as you can! I want to read more about it.
PigSHOCKrabbit chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Hang in there Otoya! Your knight (bird?) has arrived!

Once again you leave me in suspense! Can not wait for your next update. Your writing is so wonderful!
Insalia chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I hope Fujimaru and Kanou will take Otoya away really soon. J's being totally crazy and I don't think Otoya'll last long.
Tezzino chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
(It was weird, the first time I tried to read this chapter, it said it didn't exist..)

J, you're not beng any nice, just let him be with Fujimaru. I hope it works out in the end. Looking forward to the next chapterrr.
Miss41101 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
yay for the new chapter! poor otoya still trapped with J but at least help is on the way! luv this story and thank you for the update!
crystal yuy chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
haha this is what I needed, a bit of yaoi between Fujimaru and Otoya lol. Nice story so far, hope to see an update soon
PigSHOCKrabbit chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Wonderful story! I cannot wait for your next update. You've left me in suspense, wondering how Fujimaru is going to fix this mess. I look forward to your next chapter!

Much love,

SPAP
Miss41101 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Wow! luv the whole story! I really like J's goal to get Otoya3333 Can't wait for the next chapter!
Insalia chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I like J in the drama but I don't think I like him anymore. He brings a new meaning to "all's fair in love and war". I hope Otoya's grandfather outburst won't complicate things further.

Fujimaru want to talk to Otoya in the morning, but my guess is Otoya won't be here anymore