Reviews for Kissing Her
5arboosha chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Cuteness overload I can't anymore.
LeeshyLoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love this so much! Definitely worth a favourite :) your writing is so beautiful, and reading this just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and it made my heart flutter. Such a fluffy chapter, I hope to read more from you in the future!
Pixelated Optimism chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This made me wish I had life outside mine . . . T.T
Livelaughlol chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was amazingly beautiful! It was really poetic and Sawako x Kazehaya just makes it a hundred times better!
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The fluff is killing me. I love the feelings that are captured in this story.
alusandrea chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was adorable. I feel like Kazehaya's feelings were spot on and Sawako was really cute.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That was so adorable I cannot take it! I really love fics from shouta's pov maybe since we don't get much of it from the manga. Thank you so much for this delightful story!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So cute! Sawako wanted Shouta to kiss her more but didn't know how to express it? CUTE:) Love this little story!
RurouniSakura chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Somebody's probably already said this, but reading this, the one thought that seemed to stick throughout the whole thing was "Kazehaya has hidden desires! :D", especially since I just finished rewatching that episode. XD
miramisa90212 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh man, I wish this wasn't a one shot :')
Zaahara chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Waahhhh really lub dis fanfic! wish it wasn't a oneshot... -3-
AAJL chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
If only this adorable scene happened in the manga. How I wish I could reach through the pages and shove their heads together already! I mean, seriously: 67 chapters have passed without even the slightest lip contact. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Anyways, Kazehaya's thoughts towards Sawako are so cute! Trust him to have a dirty mind under the calm, "refreshing" person he's seen to be. Boys these days. -_-"
Kahli hime chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh girl, here it is, Portuguese Version of "Kissing Her"

www . f anfiction s/ 7761461 /1/

An thanks again for this beauty ))
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Sweet.
TotalTownie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Adorable . You got their characters down perfectly. And don't get me started on the emotion you successfully managed to fit into this one shot. It deserves the amount of reviews it has.

((faved.))