Reviews for Mimosa
This was lovely.
5arboosha chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So cute
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh. Mimosa really fits Sawako. I'm glad you made me realize that. We also have a lot of mimosas in our country. :)
RubyNury chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This piece is beautifully, touchingly, tenderly written. I enjoyed reading it, very much so.
I loved the tempo of it - deliberate, careful, delicate... You kept the characters' personalities amazingly well, and for that I am relieved and grateful! The picture you painted is so fragile, soft and touching I cannot help but admire it.
Beautiful, lovely work. Thank you for writing it!

Best wishes,
mangageek23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
sweet and short, but i really like it!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So cute!
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I LOVE this story, absolutely adorable~ Makahiya :)) I'm also from the Philippines and I love Mimosas :)
Koharu Mitsuki chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is too cute! We have mimosa in our country too, so I can understand what you're saying. XD

I'm sure there's mimosa in East Asia, so there are probably some in Japan. :)
Koizora chapter 1 . 2/16/2011

I love the metaphor
Kitani chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very sweet and in character! I just recently read some of the manga and this made my smile. Please write more! More oneshots, a series, I don't care as long as there is more!

You are a really good writer and this was well done.
MonAmiToujours chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Another amazing story :) Your writing really just blows me away and you capture Sawako and Kazehaya so perfectly! Perfection.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wonderful, thought-out oneshot. It was very sweet, in a calming sort of way... especially the last part, when Kazehaya contemplates how he'll watch the mimosa flowers again. Fav-ing.
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow I loved this one, too. You're amazing at writing.

Thanks for posting this cute one-shot.

I hope you write more fics for this category.

KM :)
krazy for knt 1231 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010

that was beautiful please continue writing your asome stories of kimi ni todoke

great work!-
lovecomlove chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
so beautiful.

i don't even know what more to say. just amazing.

write more for us sometime, please (: