Reviews for Careers
tinyinara chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
"It's not like I can make a career out of drawing and getting into trouble." - LOL! Oh Neal 3
Little Luna Lovegood chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i loved this...very well done...

here are my guesses 1 Peter! 2. Elizabeth :D 3. Mozzie :) and 4 Neal! :D
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ohhh, I like this one too. Guess I'll do what I assume every reveiwer does and 'guess' who is who. 1st:Peter, 2nd: El, 3rd:Mozzie, 4th: Neal. Very fun. :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hahaha! I don't think I ever read this one. Or I just didn't review before. It was awesome. I loved it. Mozzie was probably my favorite, because Mozzie is just awesome that way. Elizabeth was also awesome, and very Elizabeth-y. Peter was sweet, it's sad that he couldn't dissect the frog... I haven't attempted that yet. And Neal was cute and Nealey. Each of them was very distinct and the whole thing was amazing!
randomchick51 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
my guess is Peter, Elizabeth, Mozzie, and is obvious scince when talking about marrige she mentions men. Alot of people do fanfictions where Neal is in foster care and he did make a living out of drawing and getting into trouble. Mozzie would never think of law inforcement so that makes Peter the first and Mozzie the third.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Interesting! I think I could tell which was which. But you did very well with the distinct voices of each person - El was timid but brave; Peter was steadfast and just beginning to grow; Neal was sly; and Mozzie (I think he was the third?) was just good ol' Mozzie.
newgal chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Good job!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
At first I thought the first one was Neal, but by the end I had figured it out. Mozzie's literally made me laugh out loud. So the order is Peter, Elizabeth, Mozzie, and Neal amirite?
j3nnee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Cute! I like the way it wasn't obvious with some of them who it was but in the end I was like "Oh!" ;)
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hahaha; I was laughing so hard after I read that last one... I can totally see someone telling Neal that all he's good at is drawing and getting into trouble! Hey, he made a fairly decent "career" out of it! Loved the whole thing; all of them seemed very believable. Great job!
Jen chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hee~ 3

This was cute. Neal's was my favourite. :P
Ultracape chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Peter (wasn't so sure actually), Elizabeth (that one was easy), Mozzie (I've never seen him use a computer on the show and who knows what he does) and of course, Neal.

This was cute.