Reviews for All You Need is Love
SilverRider09 chapter 20 . 1/28
...One of those moments where I wonder where you pulled these ideas out of, why there are 81 chapters, and wtf is going on inside your head. And mine. For reading this. Dayumn. XD
SilverRider09 chapter 9 . 1/28
"I AM A SANE MAN" He says. Yuhuh.
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 1/28
...Light is unexpectedly...you know...a little...screwed? XP
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
This trash stink
Guest chapter 81 . 6/4/2015
I need moooore!
The Truth of Words chapter 81 . 3/30/2015
Damn I was hoping you would slowly bring Naomi and Light together...
TTY7 chapter 60 . 3/18/2015
Hey, as long as Joe the metaphorical tumbleweed keeps showing up, I will be delighted to read nothing but ranting chapters. Joe just steals the show every time. XD
TTY7 chapter 59 . 3/18/2015
Joe the tumbleweed is slowly becoming my favorite character. XD

This chapter had me rolling. Poor Takada. XD She really didn't have a clue what she was getting herself into. And...I think Light may have realized that Duck might actually be his kid...maybe. I don't know, but surely by now both of them kinda know that they're two peas in a pod...rather two demented peas in a corrupted pod of general evilness. And Matsuda with his foolishness really got me laughing this time. This whole chapter was great. I loved it!
TTY7 chapter 57 . 3/16/2015
Okay, I have to ask now. Where do you come up with this stuff? How on Earth did you come up with the concept of naming the metaphorical tumbleweed? I can't tell you how brilliant that is. Seriously, I just absolutely loved that line.

I also love the fact that Naomi got to beat Mello up twice. That was quite nice. Mello needed a good beat down and I hope Naomi will give Light a good beat down once she gets out. The guy has completely brainwashed his family and Duck has inherited this trait. If there's going to be any hope for society, Naomi is going to have to teach her son some human decency. Otherwise...he'll just become Kira Jr.

Great chapter! I really laughed a lot in this one.
TTY7 chapter 53 . 3/15/2015
I can't wait for the chapter when Light finally realizes that Duck is his son. XD
TTY7 chapter 50 . 3/15/2015
Hilarious! XD A perfect way to sum up four years of ridiculousness. And seriously, did the woman name her kid Duck? That's just horrible. XD Great work!
TTY7 chapter 49 . 3/15/2015
I love how Light is just fixated on the lack of milk in the house. XD
Guest chapter 81 . 3/15/2015
Love this story hope you update it soon.