Reviews for An Offer He Couldn't Refuse
cl0ve chapter 8 . 4/11
Honestly, this fic just made my entire night. I've never laughed so hard over a B&J fic. Pure gold.
Mireilles3 chapter 8 . 3/7
Rotflmao again :) poooooor Alfred :) to hear all that :) but his reactions were just rib splitting funny, as were Gordon's in part 7 :)

You asked if I wanted more :) Hell yeah! What happens next time they meet on a roof? Or does Joker sneak into Bruce's penthouse now? And what about fair Gotham? Does it get a break from all that ;p

Oh, I forgot :) the morse code thing was terrific :) dumb ass, indeed ;p

More more more, please!
Mireilles3 chapter 5 . 3/7
Ah ah ah, talk about an annoying third wheel :) the piranha tank is from the cartoon series of the late 90s, right? Love how you mix the various versions of them together :)

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 3/7
Rotflmao :) the buttons were already funny, but the cranked up radio and the cuffs to the steering wheel were just hilarious, and Gordon's accidental witnessing took the cake :)

I'm so addicted to this fic :) more soon, please!
Akatsuki's Neko Stalker chapter 8 . 3/7
I simply LOVED this story It was simply fabulous and then traumatizing Alfred at the end
GUUUUURRRLLL
THIS IS REAL AWESOME!
THE DETAIL, THE STORY, THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
YOU'VE DONE IT!
IT'S THE MOST HILARIOUS B/J FIC EVER!
And let me tell you, the very First One i read when joining this twisted awesome Fandom.
You encouraged me to read more through your story, and thus, i wanna thank you for writing it!
Thank you for making me laugh like no other story could make me!
Keep up the good work!
Akai-Ero-Red chapter 8 . 2/12
I have nothing to say but: This was fucking brilliant! *O*
Really, it's one of the - if not - best fics I have ever read in my life.
I am not a very good reviewer, but it counts if I say I loved it, right?
Kaira-chan15 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Lololol so this was hilarious. I feel so bad for Alfred! Poor little Alfred, scarred for life. He's so naïve xD I love the part where he's like "Oh dear god, that wasn't snogging." Anyways, great job on this! And I would love to see more little snippets like this. :)
Kaira-chan15 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I really love the way this turned out! The Joker got me so many times! I almost believed that the Joker really was tricking Batman. And I definitely didn't expect that the Joker didn't really have any captives at all! Nice twist! And Gordon - I was laughing hysterically when he knocked himself out again. And the line about bleach and sandpaper was hilarious. Fantastic job with this! :)
Kaira-chan15 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
It makes more sense that Batman kept most of the suit on and not just the mask :P But great chapter! I'm glad that the Joker kept his end of the deal rather than going back on it. And now it makes sense that the Joker would want to try to make Harley go away while at the same time getting Batman. Nice payoff there! And it's 3:40 am so I should probably sleep, but since you ended it like this I have to keep reading!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
This chapter was fantastic! I really liked the part where the Joker revealed Rachel's intentions to Batman. It was a really emotional part and I think you wrote it well. And I think that his affection for Rachel was one of the things holding him back from the Joker, so with that wall torn down, it's more realistic that Batman will submit to the Joker. It is kinda sad though that the Joker only really finds Batman attractive as Batman. I mean it makes sense, but that'll be awkward if they have sex and Bruce has nothing but his mask on. :P
Kaira-chan15 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
So I definitely wasn't expecting to like this story as much as I do. When I first started reading it I was like "this is a really quirky idea, but I doubt I'll stick with it." However, I'm addicted to it now. You've done an amazing job with this! You've drawn readers in with a really unique and irresistible idea, and you've kept them with great writing and painful suspense. You've done an amazing job at keeping them all in character. I'm really curious to see what happens with Harley, because I can't think of any way that a threesome between them would actually work out. I love this, great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Best story I've ever read so far in this site
Wow that was amazing really enjoyed it
Jean Pepper chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I don't know how I missed the end of this. I hadn't been around much but was browsing some batman joker tonight and found the end.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
More snippits! Now I wanna see what Bruce does when confronted by Alfred!