Reviews for Four Years in the Making
katy.shin1 chapter 10 . 1/18
This has to be my favorite fan fiction I've come across, ever. Expertly written, well crafted and oh so well done in keeping with the characters and personalities of Hope and Lightning. Theirs is an almost love story that I dearly wanted to see fleshed out, and I thank you for writing this story.

Can you tell me if you have written anything else about these two characters? As in a full length novella? If not would you consider writing one? I'm dying to see what happens to them in the future. Sappy me wants to know if they do finally tie the knot, and how Hope proposes to Lightning. I'm also curious to know (maybe by writing it in flashbacks) what their "first time" was like. It doesn't have to be smutty, it can be rated PG-13 or 17 (although I won't press my hands against my heaving chest and passionately oppose it either if you wrote it in a romance style novel, just saying). I absolutely adore Hope and a part of me wants to see him happy with the love of his life. And I want to see Lightning fall head over heels for him.
In any event thank you again for putting so much effort into writing this story. You have provided me with a much appreciated evenings entertainment. My heart is still fluttering with joy from reading your delectable story.

Katy
l-lope estheim chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
A great story, loved it (pictured myself as hope the whole time) will have a look at it other work soon.
P.S. I think silver would be Hopes hair colour
unknown chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
its over sasd :( but thanks for your time and effort enjoyed reading this :)
unknown chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
One of my favorites :)
unknown chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
WOw this was sooo great !
unknown chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
ohhhhh crap i cant wait to read the next one in 2 minutes lol
unknown chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This is getting great :)
unknown chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow this is great first time reading it and wow i love it already :)
bubblyfizz08 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very interesting so far! I love it :)
Tracez chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
In my standard tradition, this review is only about a year late, the good thing is that gave me a reason to read this story again.

There isn't that much to say, and from someone as critical as me, that's great, it was well written, funny at times, not as totally predictable and cliche as some Hope/Light fics, and, well, just generally a really good short story. Though it has been a couple of years since your last post, I would definately read any fics that you post, just as long as you keep up the standard of writing in this fic ;)

Terry "Tracez" Avery
cher.ri.kess chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
awww, that was such a cute ending! i couldn't help but smile. aha
scottaa chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
this story was amazing. thanks for the gr8t read.