Reviews for Four Years in the Making
CloudXLightning chapter 6 . 4/24
The un-official date! And they talked about hair, and cotton candy stuck at Lightning's hair
CloudXLightning chapter 5 . 4/24
Hope can crack a joke about Lightning and still alive! This is too much!
CloudXLightning chapter 4 . 4/24
Oh my dear god, Lightning almost dead because a cake! LOL!
CloudXLightning chapter 3 . 4/24
"She trained herself to know his voice just in case he ever called for her or needed her when he wasn't in plain sight." Okay, that just, too cute. Flustered Lightning is my favorite
gummy b3ars chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
so sweet!
katy.shin1 chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
This has to be my favorite fan fiction I've come across, ever. Expertly written, well crafted and oh so well done in keeping with the characters and personalities of Hope and Lightning. Theirs is an almost love story that I dearly wanted to see fleshed out, and I thank you for writing this story.

Can you tell me if you have written anything else about these two characters? As in a full length novella? If not would you consider writing one? I'm dying to see what happens to them in the future. Sappy me wants to know if they do finally tie the knot, and how Hope proposes to Lightning. I'm also curious to know (maybe by writing it in flashbacks) what their "first time" was like. It doesn't have to be smutty, it can be rated PG-13 or 17 (although I won't press my hands against my heaving chest and passionately oppose it either if you wrote it in a romance style novel, just saying). I absolutely adore Hope and a part of me wants to see him happy with the love of his life. And I want to see Lightning fall head over heels for him.
In any event thank you again for putting so much effort into writing this story. You have provided me with a much appreciated evenings entertainment. My heart is still fluttering with joy from reading your delectable story.

Katy
l-lope estheim chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
A great story, loved it (pictured myself as hope the whole time) will have a look at it other work soon.
P.S. I think silver would be Hopes hair colour
unknown chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
its over sasd :( but thanks for your time and effort enjoyed reading this :)
unknown chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
One of my favorites :)
unknown chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
WOw this was sooo great !
unknown chapter 6 . 8/27/2012