Reviews for Bleach: Rise of the Fallen Emperor
Hey these are some great chapters please continue in your writing for it's not often that I find good plot line bleach stories with some of the characters that I like to see. So please continue in your writing I would like to see some more one day.
Please and thank you. Sincerely a very good reader.
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 10 . 8/11
Hmmm... Me likes. Love the idea, the lolis, the tits, and the Ressureccion. Please update soon!
anonymous chapter 10 . 2/5
I can't wait for the next chapter

You know it would be awesome if if you could get to where ichigo could control the bloody emperor. Also it would be great if you could have a out of control bloody emperor fight against yamamoto.

I also enjoy how you make the chapter serious while a little on the funny side. you are one of the better author's on and i spend more time on this website than i should
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Ummm, skipped the lemon but AWESOME
pheonix92 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
Yo bro liking your story but ah can you possibly make your chaps a bit longer. Also make can you put some more fights in please the fics good and all but me want more boom crash slash ect. You know wat i mean. Anyhoo great story but ah reread some chapters bro a few spelling mistakes. Oh and please update doing
V-Vendetta chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
*dies with complete ecstasy.* Congrats on the lemon and congrats on the chapter. Keep it up

V-Vendetta chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
HOLY SHIT! I JUST! WHOA! MY MIND IS BLOW! *mind explodes*

V-Vendetta chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
That sex scene was just...I like it. Very good man. Keep it up.

V-Vendetta chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Oh very nice. VERY NICE! Keep it up man. Just...beautiful.

V-Vendetta chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Bout time that bastard died. I like this story, even though I may not understand the fundamentals between it. As I have stated before, I don't watch/read Bleach at all, except on occasions. I do like this however. Keep it up.

V-Vendetta chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I jizzed when I read this. I just...Wow. *claps* I like it alot man. And I have trouble with fight scenes as well, so no big deal.

V-Vendetta chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Well...I like it. But poonai? POONAI?! MOTHAFUCKA IT'S POONTANG!

V-Vendetta chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I laughed at the back at the farm part. However, I do have one gripe. Whenever you're addressing the readers, leave that until after the chapter is complete. That's what I've done, and people have told me I've gotten better. Keep up the good work.

V-Vendetta chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Ohh, Ichigo dun fucked up. :o But seriously, I like this! I need to read Bleach more. Or watch it. Something. I giggled at the 'boobzilla' part. xD Stay tuned for chapter 3. Well...my review for chapter 3. Whatever, you get what I mean. And you don't have herps? What bout that night we shared in Vegas? YOU WHORE
V-Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Very nice. I know very little about Bleach, having only watched the Anime a few times. I do like it however, and I do like this chapter. Text me back, nigga.