Reviews for Family Movie Night
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Really awesome! I loved that Amanda had her own "bully," too. (LOL...she is a lot like her parents.) The kids are soooooo cute!Helga playing hard to get...so awesome! I can picture it at times. (: (:
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very cute :) It's so great after all those years, Helga and Arnold are still in love! Their family seems pretty great too...
Abbey Sanford chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
When you described Sophie I pictured a female Paul McCartney, although with his face, voice, and mannerisms how do we know he's not a chick? XD anyways great story, I giggled and squealed all the way through! * Puts on British accent and monocle* It was simply Mauvelous dah-ling! Positively ah-dor-ah-ble! That is all.
metalheadrailfan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
In all honesty, this has to be my favorite story you have written. Keep it up! :D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Another awesome idea, and capturing the thoughts of everyone in the family.

I always thought it would be especially interesting if Arnold and Helga ever told their kid(s) about how they first met in preschool, and what would they think if they knew how different the relationship they had as kids is very different than it is now.

Arnold and Helga will make wonderful parents, and will still love each other so much after so many years of marriage.
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awesome job! Love this story it is soooo sweet! *Sigh* Thanks for the awesome read. _
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Good job! I do notice one thing "Hubby" is a term for husband and you said that Arnold is missing his hubby, still overall a very good job, I am just trying to give constructive criticism.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great story. I loved it. Good job :D
A Reader chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Very nice! I really liked this story. It was well written and interesting! Keep on writing!
angie93 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
hahahaha that was a great gift for nintendo hahahha
i love zack hahahahaha
and how arnold pair up amanda wiht that boy chris hahahahha
i love this fic hahahaha even my dad want to know what happen here hahahaha, oh men this is awesome! LWY
CarlinJ83 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i like it; but i'm not really crazy about they're kids names.
Flintphone chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Ah, this is why you were running out of time. You wanted to write this for NintendoGal55's twentieth birthday. Aww, how nice. :)

This story is so cute. The interaction between Arnold and Helga and their kids was delightful. It was interesting to get the thoughts of the parents as well as the children; the children and their little love lives. ;) Arnold and Helga will have some time alone...eventually. :D

You did a great job on this.

Flintphone

P.S. - The Birthday Song was so awesome. :D "You're losin' your hair! And people are startin' to stare!" XD XD Wow, I loved that.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw this was so sweet of you to post for NintendoGal's B-Day! :D And it was so cute too! I love a nice change of pace and the chance to get to see Arnold and Helga in the future living in the Boarding House :) I liked how you changed the perspectives and gave each of their kids a distinct personality, especially Zack-he was great! I loved his reaction to Arnold and Helga being together and kissing-it reeked of him being Helga's son, lol!

On another note, I know you've been posting stuff like crazy and I've been DYING to review it all since it's all awesome (and I'm especially happy that there was a new chapter of Behind the Act, which makes me giggle everytime I reread it, lol ;) ) and I promise I will totally finally do it sometime in the next week (Curse you, final exams! Curse you!)

So, YAY, more SuprSingr awesomeness to start my morning right with ;)

Thank you!

Azure129 aka Jenna
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw very heartwaming and adoreble fic here great wjon with Arnold and Helga kids
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Excellent job with all the kids.

Keep the good writing.