Reviews for Nightmares
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!
Alicia Greses chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
OMG love it. Update, update please!
skyeblue5565 chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
OMG i just red this whole story so far in like 10 ish minute,s and holy crap,this is amazing, update update update! seriously, im in love with this! i would marry this stroy if i could, its the friggin good! UPDATE ! :)
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
You also have to finish this one! Please! I really thoroughly enjoy and love your stories!
Sarah chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh (contented sigh)

that was once again an awesome chapter, and a really good cliff hanger!

cant wait for moreeee!

lazyvirgo chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
grrr its been a great fic, but ive never been big with dean...sorry :)
Shadows7X chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
Amazing! nuf said! :)
DanniMitchell85 chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
OH MY GOD! I loved that chapter... I'm glad to know that as far ad Cat and Dean go... everything is out in the we just have to worry about poor Sam. Part of me wants Dean to tell Sam, so that he understands what needs to be done, and the other part wants Cat and Dean to run away somewhere, do the dirty, and then act like nothing happened... but then again it can never be just that simple can it?

I am so happy to know that you got over your writers block, and have posted again, I hope that it doesn't take this long until the next chapter is up... but again, I understand if it does...

Keep up the awesome work!
Renegade87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
*cuddles her crazy munkee* :D

I'm finally caught up babe! lol did you get this far on SNAT? it's starting to seem new to me :)
Sarah chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
excellent chapter!

keep them coming... :)

DanniMitchell85 chapter 26 . 6/28/2010
Oh goody goody goody! I'm so very happy to see you have updated! OK, So Dean is back with Cat and Sam, and I can't wait to find out what he is going to 'do' to her... oh I can't help but get all tingly inside at the thought.

I hope that the next chapter is out soon!
DanniMitchell85 chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
Glad to see a new chapter!

WOW, so Dean was flat out told that if he wanted to save her, he had to sleep with her... I wonder what he'll do. It would be hard, knowing that Sam has it bad for her. He should tell him the truth, or have Bobby tell him, so he doesn't think he is just trying to get into her pants.

I hope that they are able to work out something to save her, and I hope that Dean and Sam understand that they both lover her, and they can always learn to share... I wouldn't mind if I was Cat.

I wonder if there is anything more to Delphine... and the 'bad' feeling that Dean has.

I hope that the next chapter is up soon, however I understand it takes time, and I just know that it'll be a great read... and I'm sure that they way things are going, its going to be a roller coaster ride!

Keep up the great work!
Sarah chapter 25 . 6/20/2010

cant wait for more :D

Luv Sarah
sam riggs chapter 25 . 6/20/2010
great chapter ,will dean do it? will they share her ?you know wat they say sharing is caring
Sarah chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
excellent chapter!

the Sam and Cat scene was soooo romantic!

im very interested to see what this Delphine lady does

cant wait for more posts!