Reviews for 101 Ways Not To Use Your Weapon
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow the point where I realized I might be a bigger pervert than I thought- when Soul asked about the pole I laughed and spurted cause I just knew...Then I got to the end was breathed a sigh of relief. This was very amusing!
Aronim chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is quite funny. Probably isn't completely in character but still good and quite well-written.

One thing though, I don't quite get what happens at "She nuzzled all the nearer, so near that—before the weapon realized it—his fingers had slipped between her knees, and her forehead had nestled beneath his jaw." I can't really figure a way Soul could be sitting that would make this be natural and if I just read it as him actually moving his hands there, then it seems really, really bold and really at odds with his near panic.

Just generally, it's hard to picture what exactly happens in terms of their movements in this fic, until the end that is. The conversation is great but it's hard to figure out what actually physically happens throughout most of it.

Still a fun read, but it could use some work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Lol I wrote a story about maka kid and blackstrap using their weapons improperly to even though I'm only eleven I am a soma fan like forever I also made a second season of soul eater and it's like eighty episodes all drawn by me ( I'm really good at drawing anime expesiouly soul eater) and it took me a year I watched the first season 5 times already to know how everything happens and thes a little yaoi I wrote to
GreenEmeraldGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Ahahah, OMG that is definitely one way not to use your weapon. Jeez that was awesome. I enjoyed reading your story. Great flow to it. Update when you can. :D

Emerald
SailorPlath chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Alright, I decided to look at some of your other stories after I saw your Invader Zim fanfic and I am very impressed. This incredibly well written and the sexual tension had me grinning the whole time. I'm very pleased to see this as a short story instead of an actual list which many writers do.

I'd love for you to continue this.
cutiepiegirlie chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Lol
Missus Carlikins chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That was simply amazing.

Are you going to continue it anytime soon?
mabello chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I have almost a heart attack when i realize what maka was saying, i was like "what The hell! A pole? Did i just hear that she is going to use him as a pole?"

But i was awesome, cant wait for The next chapter
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hehehe enjoyed this - it's good as a stand alone if nothing else.
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hot. Hope you choose to continue this!
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very sexy, and very nicely done. ;)
Aerophyi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
OH my GOODNESS. ;D

Ahaha, I love this story! Darn, if I had any ideas, I would definitely suggest them so, if you have the time, may possibly continue this. Ah, Maka, tsktsk.

Hehe, this was great! Thanks for sharing!
jellophish chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
You MUST update! The first chapter Hilarious !

This is great c: Plus, I just became a Soul Eater fan about a few weeks ago, and liked SoMa since the 1st episode. So chus! Continue this! Its awesome!
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
lol soul and maka are perverts. XD
Cg2nenetwin chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Nene:cute!

Cg2:& yet, oh so very naughty

Nene:will these 1-shots be continued?